More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Linlex Linlex

Pick a story

Val, X-Change Martial Arts Tournament (Ver 2)

(It has been nearly a year since I wrote this originally. I decided to rewrite/edit the whole thing and continue. My writing was so cringy back then. This was difficult.)

.......

"Fuck me harder, Samantha! Ahhh"

"Shut the fuck up, Dave. I told you to call me Sam and ask politely when I am on a blue, you slut."

"S-sorry Sam, please fuck me harder, ahh!!!"

The weather was humid, and it continued to drizzle from time to time. There is nobody here except you and the couple on X-Change fucking behind the bushes. The flickering park lights were the only thing illuminating your troubled face as the moon was covered by dense clouds. Ignoring their moans, you continue to walk forwards, contemplating your future.

Your name is Val Woods. You have graduated from college recently and just got a job as a middle school gym teacher only to lose it a month later. It is then that your life began to spiral downward, leaving you with nothing but the clothes on your back and some pocket change. This all started with your father.

You were born into a wealthy family that has passed down a set of martial arts for generations. You were the only one among your siblings who cared to learn or had any martial arts talent. Because of this, your father poured everything into training you to be the best while neglecting his other children.

His strict teaching method left you with plenty of trauma as a kid, and just a glare from your father could leave you shivering. His intense training slowly made you into a master martial artist, surpassing even your father. When you were 18, you finally realized that all of his training was for nothing and worked as hard as you could to get a degree. While the rest of your siblings were going to IVY league schools, you were going to a pathetic community college with no family support.

Your father even believed that hardships would make you stronger, and so he offered no help. You managed to graduate with a degree and later got a job as a gym teacher at 22.

Sadly your insane father saw your peaceful job as an insult to your training.

One day he barged into the school while you were holding class. He then used to you to stand still and endure his punches. Your students were to watch a 74-year-old man beat the shit of you, and later you lost your job with your father leaving unscathed because of his vast connections to the underworld.

The same day a video went viral [Old Man beats young Gym Teacher].

Now you were humiliated and couldn't get a job, and with your degree useless, what else do you have?

Yes, you have dedicated your entire life to martial arts under your cruel father's teachings, but what is that worth? Sadly martial arts are not exactly what employers are looking for in resumes. You wish to become a bodyguard, but you have heard that bodyguard's initiations these days involve X-Change, which is not something you are interested in.

You are a good looking young man. You were looking forward to finally getting into a relationship as you had always been too busy with your father's Spartan training. You also have little to no curiosity in being a girl and getting fucked from behind, which made that career choice a no go.

There was an opportunity coming up, though, which was the source of your frustration.

The first-ever X-Change martial arts tournament in history.

It was being held by none other than the famous X-Change Corporation in two days. This tournament was all over the news, and everyone had their eyes on it. This was because of the special rules this tournament had. The loser of each round has to take an X-Change and get fucked by the winner.

X-Change Corp was really promoting the fuck out of this event. Even some heavyweight boxers and wrestlers and other well-known powerhouses were invited by X-Change Corp with insane sponsorships.

You knew this tournament was for you; you could have some fun while also putting your martial arts to the test. What you really wanted, though, is the $10,000,000 reward for the champion!

You had no fear of losing, you had trained so long how could you lose to a bunch of horny losers who just want to fuck. Even against the pro's, you had the confidence you would come out on top. There was only one problem, the $5,000 admission fee was too high for you. There was only so much time left before the cut off date; how will you find the money!

Yeah, you had money, but... that damnable father of yours confiscated everything! You had no idea how but you found your bank account empty and yourself evicted from home! Even your siblings took the time to drop over and humiliate you further and brag about their incredible jobs.

"There must be something I can do!" You whisper to yourself, as anger bubbles inside you.

What the hell were you going to do!

"Someone, please help me!" A feminine voice cries out, breaking the silence.

Alarmed by the screams, you began to make your way closer cautiously but quickly.

This might be a chance, save the damsel in distress, and get some reward money. You're not some hero; you just needed cash as simple as that.

Do you go to the Rescue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)