More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Linlex Linlex

Do you go to the Rescue?

Be a Hero!

Moonlight peeks through the clouds illuminating the dimly lit park as you make your way towards the screams.

The cries soon become louder, and you decide to hide behind a couple of bushes before making your move to check out how many there are and if they have weapons.

Peeking above the bushes, you see an old bald man, his head reflecting the moonlight brilliantly. Ugly bastard would summarize his appearance. In his arms, a young girl is struggling with tears in her eyes.

Looking a little closer, you found something off about her appearance, and then it clicks. Yeah, it's a trap.

"P-please stop, let me go! My father is...

"I don't give a shit!"

The bald man interrupted as he ripped off the trap's frilly skirt. His face becomes noticeably paler while the ugly bastard grins lewdly, disregarding the fact he is a male.

You could see why he was being attacked right away.

The trap was quite cute; he had short blonde hair with bangs that reached his shoulders and had a slim waist with an excellent petite figure resembling a teenage girl. His face was fair but was currently plastered with fear.

"You're going to be a good fucktoy!" The ugly bastard exclaims with a lewd smile.

S-stop, don't touch me!" The trap screams as he makes a pitiful attempt to escape his grasp.

"You already look amazing; let's see what happens when you take this black market X-Change. It's gonna make you the best fucktoy!" The ugly bastard laughs hysterically.

"N-no, stop, please!"

"Shut up, brat, just looking at how you're dressed, I can tell you wanted this to happen!"

Finally, you're sick of watching, but instead of charging in and announcing your presence, you decide to take advantage of the fact that you're hidden and sneak up from behind him. You need to separate him from the trap.

Once you're behind him, you decisively chokehold him from behind.

"UGGGGHAHHH!!!"

The Ugly bastard begins to go pale, letting the trap fall to the ground. Struggling for air, he reaches for his pocket and grabs a small knife and attempts to stab you.

You jump backward, avoiding the knife releasing him from the chokehold letting the ugly bastard catch his breath.

"What the hell!" he shouted in anger. Are you trying to take my prey?!"

"Old man, you must have a couple screw looses. You need to find some better pick up lines."

The trap on the ground watches in awe and even begins to laugh at your remark.

"YOU!!!" Feeling humiliated, the ugly bastard runs up, attempting to stab you with his knife. "I am going to use my X-Change on you instead and fuck your brains out!!!!"

Stepping to the side, you immediately use a technique to disarm him. You then grab his bulky arms and use his weight against him to slam his body against the ground. This ugly bastard may look tough but has no technique, and although he is larger, he deals no threat to you with some simple Judo.

Finally, you had something to show for all those years of hard work.

Looking into his pockets, you find a pink pill with the letter X inscribed on it. It's the black market X-Change he mentioned earlier. After storing it along with his cash into your pockets, you walk up to the trap and help him off the ground.

"T-thank you for helping me," He stutters as he blushes.

"What are you going to do about him?" He looks at the ugly bastard with fear.

You should probably call the police and get it over with, or you could get some for his previous victims and the pill down his throat.

Call the Police or give him a taste of his own medicine

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)