More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Umbridge

Before I get started with the story, there is something I would like to mention:- - - - - -

All characters in this story are intended to be over the age of eighteen. Think of Hogwarts as a magic university, rather than a school, so even first years are already adults and everyone will already have a some basic magic knowledge.- - - - - -


"I will not permit standards at this school to continue in this barbaric fashion!" Umbridge was giving her almost weekly lecture to the students at Hogwarts about how she "will have order" and "Address the seriously falling standards at Hogwarts."

Hermione was only half listening; while Harry had occupied himself with Running the DA and teaching defensive magic to the younger students, she had organised a secret resistance of a different kind. She and a group of Gryffindor girls had banded together with one intention in mind, to make Umbridge's life a living hell. They set fires in her office, planted exploding glitter bombs in her handbag, and once put a tickling potion in her tea - that was the most fun she had had in a defense against the dark arts lesson this year.

Her group began as a small cluster of Gryffindors; however, they had quickly grown and now almost every female Ravenclaw, Huffelpuff and Gryffindor student was involved. She wanted to branch out to boys, but she didn't want Harry to share the burden of this and Carry the DA on his own and she couldn't trust the boys not to let slip about her organisation to Harry.

"This most recent act of vandalism was the final straw and there will be consequences."

Umbridge dragged on. Her latest self righteous speech about propriety in education was about Hermione's latest act of resistance. Almost all of her group had been carrying around fire-cracker dust in their robes for the past two weeks and dropped some of it when the traveled between Umbridge's office and her classroom - it was only one corridor so it wouldn't take long before the entire floor would be covered in invisible explosive powder. Last night she had ignited it while Umbridge was still in her office.The resultant blaze had taken six teachers thirteen hours to put out, all while Umbridge was trapped in her office with only her enchanted oak door to protect her from the inferno.

The best part was, in Hermione's opinion, that Umbridge had thought she was on to them. She checked the pockets of every student that walked past her office to search for contraband - her resistance group had kept powder stored in the sleeves and hems of their robes, just enough on the fabric that they could shake a little bit off when no one was looking. They had basically stored the powder everywhere except their pockets.

Umbridge sounded like she was coming to the end of her oration so Hermione began to pay attention again.

"I have been informed by the students of the admirably behaved Slytherin House, that almost all girls in the other houses were involved and hid contraband within their robes to plant that trap. So the only foreseeable solution to prevent such outrageous acts from being carried out again would be to remove the robes from the students who took part.

So, from now until my departure from Hogwarts, Educational Decree number sixty nine declares that all female students from the houses of Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor will not be permitted to wear a single item of clothing on Hogwarts grounds. This Decree is effective as of this moment, so all students to whom this article applies, will now remove all clothing and hand the offending items over to Mr Argus Filch on your way out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)