More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What's next?

Strip First then Hatch a Plan

This was the most humiliating experience of Hermione's life. Luna had nonchalantly removed her robe to reveal her lack of underwear to the entire school; however, Hermione and every other girl in the hall had stood there, shaking nervously. Luna walked out of the great hall and handed her robe to Filch and continued out of sight humming to herself.

"Well, it seems Luna knows how to handle the consequences of her actions." remarked Umbridge, "Now, the rest of you, follow suit."

It felt like hours, it probably was, but one by one, the girls unfastened their robes and slipped them off their shoulders.

"Nice, no bra." Commented Ron with a smirk. Hermione would have slapped him were it not for the fact she needed her hands to cover her chest. They were a firm C-cup and didn't need much support on their own, so often she didn't bother with a bra under her large robes.

This was it, only one item left, Hermione grimaced as she watched the scene of exposed skin unfold around her. She lost focus for a minute, staring at Ginny's buttocks, she had only seen glimpses in the dorm rooms before, but now it was beautiful, round and completely exposed right in front of her.

"C'mon Hermione, one last thing." Hermione was snapped back to reality, she glared at Ron for interrupting her, but relaxed when she saw he was only trying to help. She covered her breasts with one hand and grabbed her knickers with the other. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and pulled them down. With a slight squeal, she stepped out of her last item of clothing and clutched the robe and her pants to her chest. By this point almost all the girls had undressed, save for the Slytherins who were looking around with smug smiles like ugly Cheshire cats.

"Well done girls." Grinned Umbridge, "Now First I would like all the Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw girls to leave the hall, hand your clothes to Mr Filch as you do, then the Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw boys will leave. Finally, the Slytherins."

Everyone was still too shocked to argue, so they did as they were told without complaint. Hermione and the Gryffindor girls awkwardly ran through the corridors, arms covering their breasts and pussies until they reached the entrance to Gryffindor tower.

"Avidog! Avidog!" They screamed at the fat lady.

"What's going on? Why are you naked?"

"Umbridge stripped us, please let us in!"

"Oh that nasty old bat, when Dumbledore comes back he'll throw her to the squid. She can't just go about stripping students. Hogwarts deserves and demands better than her-"

"Please let us in!"

"Oh of course." The doorway swung open and the naked horde scrambled inside.

The next morning, Hermione and her friends walked down to the commonroom fully dressed for breakfast.

"Hermione? I thought you weren't allowed to wear clothes anymore?" Asked Harry, he was surprised but relieved to see Hermione was wearing clothes again, streak accross the castle must have been awful.

"We're not," replied Hermione, "but Umbridge only wants one thing - power. If we all refuse to do what she says and prove she has no power, it will catch her out completely. She can't all of us to do this and as soon as she fails to control us now, she will lose her grip on the rest of Hogwarts."

"That's actually a smart idea." Harry was always impressed by Hermione's intelligence.

"It was Ginny's idea actually. We spread it to the whole school, don't worry, there won't be a single naked girl in the dining hall today." Harry was too impressed to ask how they had done that in such a short space of time.

The truth was more simple than he would have guessed, long ago, Hermione made enchanted gold galleons to help Dumbledore's army communicate in secret. Not long afterward, she had done the same to silver sickles for her own society to use. She still thought it best not to trouble Harry, or any outsider with the information.

Half an hour later, every student was sitting in the great hall, eating breakfast and chattering nervously. Umbridge had left the room as soon as she noticed the unlawfully clothed girls enter. She had a furious look on her face but no one had seen her since.

"Where do you think she went?" Wondered Harry.

"To complain to the minister that we're not obeying her because she's the worst teacher ever to set foot in the castle." quipped Hermione; victory made the eggs taste much better than normal.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a deep and commanding voice, "Students," said professor Snape from the front of the hall, "Professor Umbridge will return in less than fifteen minutes. It is her instruction that you shall all remain here until she does so. Those that have left already are being fetched by Mister Filch and will be here in a moment." Snape sat back down, his usual menacing tone did not detract from the bored look on his face, as if nothing was out of the ordinary and this whole affair was a waste of time.

"That bitch can't do anything. We've shown her that she can't do anything to us. She'll be out in no time." Hermione was ever confident in herself and traded reassuring looks with Ginny across the table.

"Ahem" Umbridge had arrived without them noticing and was standing at the front of the hall, a look of stern determination on her face. There was a portly man standing next to her with a wide grin that made Hermione uncomfortable.

"I gave specific orders and instructions to the female students of Hufflepuf, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor houses last night. I am astonished to see not one of you has obeyed me and horrified that you seem to think that this kind of behavior will go unpunished. Unfortunately for you I expected some form of rebellion from you despicable children and I have made preparations. All male students will now walk to the Slytherin table and all female students, save for those in Slytherin House, shall make their way to the Gryffindor table."

There was confusion and curiosity as the students split in half, heading to opposite sides of the great hall. The Slytherin's excitement was matched by the nervous anxiety of the witches now crowding around the Gryffindor table.

"Thank you," said Umbridge in a sickeningly sweet tone, "Mister Arsanis, will you walk to the other end of the table?" The portly man began walking to the far end of the Gryffindor table, leering at the witches as he did so.

"Mr Arsanis is a ministry official who specialises in the use of fire related magic and I had to take a brief leave of the castle to escort him from Hogsmede. Oh you have nothing to fear girls, the breakfast food today was spiked with anti-flame potion as per my instruction, indeed, all furniture in Hogwarts is enchanted against fire in case some misbehaved children start playing with magic they don't understand. In fact, I do believe that the only things in this room that are not resistant to flames are, your clothes."

With that, she and Mister Arsanis drew there wands and let out an inferno on the table between them. There were squeals of shock as the witches were engulfed in orange light. The whole room was too taken aback to react and just stared transfixed at the blaze, now so thick that they couldn't make out a single person amidst the flames.

As suddenly as the fire started, it stopped, and in its place was a quivering group of witches, all perfectly unharmed, save for the fat that they were naked.

"I will not be trifled with." Stated a triumphant Umbridge, "It is getting late and so I trust you will all return to your dorms to immediately collect your books and wands for the first lessons. Any witch not from Slytherin reported to be wearing a single item of clothing will be punished most severely in accordance with Educational Decree Number sixty Nine, I will announce amendments to the new decree after dinner this evening I trust I will see," her eyes twinkled over the naked witches, "all of you there." With that she turned and left out the back of the hall leaving the students in wonder.

"No. This can't be happening." Hermione stared into space muttering to herself, trying to come to terms with what had just happened.

"It's okay," said Ginny, trying her best to comfort her friend. "We can beat Umbridge, we'll do it together."

Hermione slowly relaxed and then dropped her head down in shame, "We're stuck like this and there is nothing we can do." She wasn't trying to hide herself anymore. "I think Umbridge may have won."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)