More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by android1966 android1966

Who do you turn in to?

Touched by fire ginger.

The change is as swift and painless as you have read. There is a moment of pressure and vertigo is your body shrinks down and rearranges and that is all. You had already stripped off and stood in front of the mirror before you popped the pill. Now you slowly open your eyes.

A redhead stares back at you. Her expression is one of wonder and delight. Green eyes are bright as they gaze at the reflected image. The breasts are medium sized, what that amounts to in a bra size you do not know yet. But each perfect rounded orb is more than a handful. Cherry red nipples are set in small areolea.

"This sure isn't Kansas Toto." You say out loud to yourself. The voice is sweet, sexy and very feminine.

You drop your gaze, the body is slim, pale and lightly freckled. Hips flare nicely to give you graceful curves, a light dusting of pale reddish pubes surrounds your labia. Legs are long and shapely. You turn slightly, your butt is smaller than is currently fashionable but nicely rounded and firm.

You look back up to the face. The mouth is wide, but sensuous lips are full and pouting. Nice bone structure too, definately a pretty and very female features. Your hair is shorter than you would have preferred, just above your shoulders, getting it styled is a priority as presently it looks a little unkempt. It is a pale ginger, slightly lighter in shade than your sparse pubic bush.

What should You do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)