More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluedragongod bluedragongod

Do the pills actually arrive the next day?

They arrive on time

James barely got a wink of sleep the other night because he kept thinking about the pills and how large his dick would be. As it was almost time for the mailman to deliver the packages.(which is usually 4 pm for James)

“Wtf are you doing loser are you waiting for another one of your nerdy games again?” After James sister Kate found him playing dungeons and dragons with his friends online she would only call him a nerd.his sister Kate was an absolute bombshell and had a group of friends that she runs with. She hides the fact that James is her brother and goes to the same college as him.

“Fuck off Kate I’m just trying to get my stuff no need to ride my ass!” Just as James said that he heard a knock at the door. He immediately bolted too the door and opened it, only to find a package on the floor but no mail man.

“Hmmm that’s strange I don’t think it took me that long to reach the door? Whatever I finally have what I need.” James said this while looking at the package and seeing that this was indeed his package.

James runs towards his Room, or rather tries to but can’t really break that awkward jog that isn’t exactly running. James was never an athletic type of guy he was more skinny and mainly stayed inside playing his video games.

He made it to his room breathing hard and sweating a bit while looking intently at the box. “ while these pills really make my dick bigger?” James started thinking with a bit of common sense but then cam to a conclusion. James decided that he already paid for it might as well try it right? He opened up the box and found inside 3 bottles of growth x pills each containing labor ten pills, he placed them on the floor by the box. Then checked the paper inside the box that gave instructions on how to take the pills. “ Hmmm okay so take 2 pills everyday and I should see growth by tomorrow or even tonight.”(There were more instructions but decided that he had read enough of the instructions to not kill himself)

James cracked open his can of monster that he took from his stash underneath his bed and downed the two pills. Checked the time and saw that it was 4:45 pm and decided to just kill time with video games until it was time to go to bed.

James puts the rest of the pills inside of his drawer near his bed and proceeds to play cod while hoping the pills work?

Do they work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)