More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Blackhand Blackhand

Anything happen on the way to meeting this girl.

They Take The Bus

Josh settled into a seat on the bus. The bus' floors were outfitted with seats on the ground for the pets of passengers. Kelly and Sara instinctively lowered themselves into the floor seats to either side of him, looking more like prized pets then girlfriends. Kelly in particular had a way of looking up at him with big puppy dog eyes. Meanwhile, Sara curled up against his leg.

To his side he noticed a long haired Latina woman with curves that he could trace for days and days. Her shapely bosom and ass were accentuated by a white lace bra and pantry set that even included stockings and a garter belt. When she noticed him staring at her exposed skin, she turned her head away, blushing.

Two rows behind him, an elderly man had a bottle shaped like a cock out, and was feeding it's contents to the twenty something blond coed leashed at his feet. The girl sucked and sucked on the bottle with the vigor of it was an actual cock. Instinctively, Josh knew that it contained a mixture containing the man's own cum. After all, in this world the substance was addictive to women, and it was important to keep your girls attuned to your particular taste.

He looked down into Kelly's big bright eyes. He knew all that because he had a similar bottle for her on his belt. She had always been an eager cum addict, and having it on him helped ensure that the asian girl remained calm and well behaved. Josh took the bottle from his belt and placed it in front of Kelly's face. It didn't require a slight thought for her to lean forward and start eagerly sucking down on the artificial shaft.

In fact, it was starting to help him remember how exactly he'd made Kelly his in the first place....

How did Kelly become Josh's pet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)