More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Blackhand Blackhand

How did Kelly become Josh's pet?

Kelly Had Been His Classmate

The college classroom was vibrant, at least for the male students. They laughed, joked, and cajolled with one another. The female students tended to sit closer together to avoid being fingered in the middle of class. This was difficult though, because even in a college setting men still outnumbered women two to one. A fair number got groped in every class period. The girls who were claimed sat on cushions at the floor besides whatever man had claimed them. Miss Harrison, dressed in a white lace babydoll (babydolls were the professor uniform at this school), tried to get the class to settle down. But, few students respected a female professor under 30. Especially an unclaimed one.

Josh wasn't paying attention. He was too busy glancing at the girl who sat next to him, Kelly. She didn't sit with the other girls. It led to the two speaking pretty frequently. She had a certain immaturity to her. He could tell from how she dressed. A girlish black bra and a pair of blue cotton panties with a cartoon of a teddy bear right in front of her pussy. She even wore white and blue striped knee high stockings almost every day.

It was so innocent. He wanted to do something about that.

"A 65%!? Really? How about we meet up at class Miss Harrison." Dylan Paige sneered. Miss Hamilton had just returned his test. "See if we can't bump up a few points."

As she walked past in disgust, he casually reached out and smacked her ass. As a woman professor under 30, especially one pretty and unclaimed like her, Miss Harrison had to deal with constant and molestation from her male students. They saw her curly blond hair and generous cleavage and entertained the fantasy of collaring her.

"Mr. Paige, that was quite inappropriate." She said. Her voice was stiff. Wooden.

"What's inappropriate is that your ass isn't being filled properly." Dylan laughed. He had a collared pet at his feet. One of the students in the class. Even by this world's standards he was a misogynist. How? He kept his girl in a ball gag at all times. A large movement of men believe women are better seen then heard. "I bet you haven't tasted a real man's cum in years."

Miss Harrison just tilted her chin up and walked past.

How did this help lead to Josh's claiming of Kelly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)