More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

Who will he alter first ?

The chance to alter (Cool down effect)

Could the voice be telling the truth?

John knew the idea was far-fetched, just the thought of what he could accomplish... It sounded too good to be true.

But what if all it said WAS true?

It left John nervously biting his finger nails. Just then, he squirmed and kicked off the bedsheets. They were messing with his calm and affecting his train of thought.

"Bloody sheets, damn YOU!"

Rapping his head while still chomping on his digits, John kept mutturing in consternation.

"Think,THINK! C'mon Johnie boy, you were always good at figuring stuff out, why not now?"

John kept mulling over the idea and implications that could come with trying out his supposedly new powers. He didn't want to alter the course of history or some other facit arbitrarily.

"Hahahahaha! Just what the hell am I thinking? Who am I kidding here! Me? Powers? Yeah, and I guess it's just like the scenario from that movie where they click their fingers, their power manifests and there's some cooldown effect. Because we can't be having overuse of powers, right?"

Maybe it was a jerk reflex, but as John self abased his current line of thinking he clicked his fingers together.

Little did he know, but he had just made his first alteration albeit unknowingly.

Does John find out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)