More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Withness Withness

Where do you?

The Hotel

Honestly, the bright sun and dry sand was never your favorite time. You remember once your family took you to New Mexico to visit some relatives. It was dry, hot and bright all the time. A nerd like you appreciates cool, dim, not sweltering environments. You're like a fungus. Even when you went to Vegas, it was ball-shrivelingly hot and you never went out in the sun if you could help it. Hence, you make a beeline for the hotel. At least they should have air-conditioning.

Walking in, you are treated to the sight of a massive hotel lobby. Everything is clean, spacious and expensive. Clearly this place is posh as fuck.

At the moment, you've got a few problems. First off, you're horny and have no idea how this whole 'blowjob universe' is supposed to work. Do you walk up to a chick, wrestle her to her knees and her with your dick? Do you have to ask nicely? This brings you to your second problem. You were never the most confident around the fairer sex. You always were a person who felt lust rather than inspire it. Needless to say, puberty was it's own special hell to you. You have no 'alpha' traits and are a pathetic 'beta' loser.

Let's take stock. You're in a plain, gray tank top and some baggy white trunks and sandals (how the fuck did you end up in this outfit). You check your pockets. Empty. Now what? You decide to park your scrawny ass in a nearby, plush armchair and try to motivate your dumbass to actually take an action.

While you're sitting down feeling sorry for yourself, you feel a tap on your shoulder. Looking up, you take in a petite, Asian girl with candy-cotton pink hair in a braid, wearing a pair of daisy-dukes and a pink bikini top smiling at you. Her curves are slight and modest. She looks slightly taller than you, maybe 5'7". "Um yes?" you ask.

Smooth bro. But the girl doesn't appear put out in the least. With a breathy voice she asks, "Hi, can I suck your cock?"

What. "What?!" you say.

She drops to her knees between your legs and is reaching for the waistband of your trunks without a word. She's pulled down your bottoms to your knees with surprising deftness and your average sized cock is still semi stiff and waving out in public. While you're trying to process both her bold question and even bolder actions, she's already stroking your cock with one hand and still smiling.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"Jacking you off." she giggles. "But I really wanna suck your cock. So can I?" she asks while batting her lashes playfully at you.

You look around in a slight panic at the other people in the lobby, but even though other people are seeing you, their eyes pass over the scene like nothing more interesting than someone reading a book. On a very far away mental level, you note that there appears to be a female/male ratio of about 8 to 1 around you. "Um...sure?" you respond uncertainly.

"Goody!" the slight babe cheers before scooting further between your legs and plunging facedown in your lap. You're not long or thick, but the girl gets roughly halfway down before you hear a distinct gag noise and her upper body flinches. You think you read somewhere that the average girl can take about three to five inches during oral before hitting her gag reflex. Despite her seeming discomfort, she hammers her mouth down on you about a half dozen times more, gagging each time. Is she trying to you down her throat? She soon pops off and returns her hand to jerking you, spreading a slimy coating of drool and a little phlegm on your favorite part. "Sorry. I've never deepthroated before." She addresses you apologetically. "Give me some time and I'll get it right though, okay?" And with that she goes back down on you.

You're admittedly a bit freaked out about some petite cutie blow you in the middle of a hotel lobby, but the way she slobbers all over your shaft, making little moans and wet, sucking sounds convinces you to stay put. Taking a quick gander about the area again, you see occasionally someone will look over to you and notice the movement between your legs, but beyond a raised eyebrow or two, nobody stops you or interrupts.

You decide to relax and enjoy your good fortune. Placing both hands on the light pink hair bobbing in your lap, the Asian girl looks up at you with sweet, blue eyes and her lips twitch around your shaft in the best smile she can do at the moment. You lean your head back and enjoy her ministrations. She adds a bit more energy to her oral attentions, but beyond the occasional gag as she tries to push herself deeper on you, you're content to feel the movement of her skull in your hand while giving her a little guidance every now and then.

This continues for several minutes before you barely hear a slight gasp and a much more audible "Mandy! What the fuck are you doing?!" Both you and the girl blowing you raise your heads to see the speaker. The difference is that 'Mandy's' head is being held down halfway on your shaft. Standing a few feet in front of you is what looks like you would imagine a rich, yuppie family. A slim, sun-kissed skinned, white girl with long, blonde hair worn loose gapes at you and your companion. She wearing a simple white minidress whose straps fail to conceal edges of the blue bikini top she's wearing beneath. You'd guess her to be about nineteen. Just behind her are a tall blonde who looks like an equally sexy, but more dignified and mature version of her. She's wearing a red bikini with a see through sarong wrapped around her waist like a long skirt. The older woman in arm in arm with a stately, NFL looking dude.

Mandy taps on one of your hands and looks up at you. You suddenly remember she was sucking you off and reluctantly let her straighten up. Her lips and chin are shiny with spit and a whisper thin strand of mixed spit and precum connects her mouth to your dick. She turns to the newcomers with a cheery smile and says, "Hey Jenny! What's up?"

The younger blonde looks incredulously at Mandy and gestures slightly with one hand at the couple just behind her, "Mom and Dad were going to see if we wanted to get lunch with the Aelines and their daughter. I was thinking we might also hit the beach...." she trails off.

The man interjects, "She seems occupied Jenny. Maybe she's not hungry. We'll catch her later."

"Hey Daddy, Mom. I'm not hungry right now, but thanks for asking." Mandy says. She's still jerking you off. "I was just going to swallow this guy's load and then scout the boardwalk."

"That's your mom and dad?" you ask.

Mandy turns to you for a moment before shrugging simply and answering, "I'm adopted."

"That sounds fine honey. Remember you don't have a curfew and if you end up going someplace unexpected to take care." the girls' father replies patiently.

"DAD! Your daughter is sucking off a random guy in the middle of a hotel lobby! What's wrong with this picture!?" Jenny almost shouts.

"Jeez, lighten up Jen-Jen. I'm just sucking a guy's cock. It's not like I'm murdering or embezzling money or some shit." Mandy says to her sister before turning back and taking you into her mouth, tongue already in motion.

"Do you have any clue who this guy is?" Jenny's demeanor seems to be approaching low levels of hysteria. Mandy shrugs her shoulders while her head continues to bob away on you. "Well?!" her sister raises her voice a degree.

Mandy's mouth rises from your lap mid suck and makes an audible pop as she wheels on her sister, still kneeling in front of you. Some spit lightly flies as she turns, a few drops land on your leg. "For fuck's sake Jenny! No! I don't know who he is! I don't need to know a guy's name to suck his cock, alright!? You wanna know his name, then you ask him!" Mandy's practically glaring at her adoptive sister and states with an air of finality. "I'm going to make him cum in my mouth or down my throat and then I'm going to head out and have some fun. You can join me later or go with our parents and hang out with Beth. Discussion over." And with that, Mandy resumes going down on you almost angrily. Her moans are more like growls and her bobbing movements are much more rapid. She's also sucking harder and she's holding onto your thighs firmly to brace herself.

Jenny is looking between you, her sister and their parents like you're all crazy. Her mouth is hanging open and she looks like she's trying to think of something to say when the mother interjects. "Jen, dear, if Mandy wants to suck him off, let her. If she's hungry for jizz, leave her be."

"Mother!" Jenny exclaims.

"Listen to your mother Jen. And don't raise your voice to your sister like that." their father says sternly. He then finally acknowledges you. "I'm sorry about my daughter Jen. She's sometimes a little dramatic. Would you possibly like to join us for lunch? I'll pay and my daughter Mandy can keep sucking you under the table if you'd like. We're meeting some work friends for a bite to eat. If you get tired of Mandy though, our neighbors have a daughter that I'm sure you could try out. My name's Bertram by the way. Nice to meet you." He extends his arm towards you and the two of you shake hands above the back of his daughter's bobbing head. You don't really know what to say and after a few moments, he turns to the daughter currently not giving you a blowjob. "Well Jen, coming along or are you going to stay with Mandy?"

The younger blonde has a shocked expression on her face before huffing and falling into a nearby chair with a pout. "Fine! I'll stay here. There was supposed to be a beach party later and I don't want to go alone. I'll just wait for Slutty McSlutterson here to finish." She turns toward her sister slurping away with a petulant, "Well?" Mandy raises one hand to give a thumbs up while not even slowing her pace. Jenny mutters an audible, "Bitch." and Mandy raises her other hand to join the first in giving her sister a pair of middle fingers. Jenny just makes a face and returns the gesture to the back of her sister's pink braid while reaching for a magazine on an end table next to her chair. The parents give you polite goodbyes and leave the three of you alone. For several minutes the only sound is the steady slurping of the slim Asian kneeling between your legs, an occasional moan from you and the sound of pages flipping while Jenny leafs through a magazine. Her gaze periodically travels from the back of Mandy's head in motion, to you, then to the magazine. She gives a scoff under her breath every now and then.

You're starting to feel your orgasm wind up and suddenly realize you don't have to give it to this pink-haired slut, despite how eager she's been for it. You could always paint her sister's face or make her swallow it. The blonde seems to be the only one who thinks anything is out of place and you have a hunch that she won't really be able to stop you. That could be fun. But you're sure you can have lots of fun in other ways too.

Decisions, decisions

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)