More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Angryeagle Angryeagle

Which door do you open?

Hawaii

As you stepped through the portal you thought of the one place that you would like to be above all others. The pristine white beaches of Hawaii. The ultimate vacationing spot for people in the united states. No other destination had the same allure as the islands held for the average man. Unfortunately only the moderately successful and above ever got a taste of that island paradise. Of course that excluded you. You were a bottom feeder. A loser. The scum of the world. You had never succeeded at anything in life.

A white glow surrounded you before without any warning it faded and you were standing on a busy boardwalk. All around you people hurried about their lives, most dressed in nothing but their swimsuits. The amount of tantalizing flesh exposed to the world was almost enough to give you an orgasm. Luckily you were quite that much of a loser. It was a close thing but you managed to resist it.

For the first time in your life you decided to do something that you were absolutely terrible at. Thinking. Sure you wanted to run up to the first attractive girl and shove your cock down her throat but what if there were better options? You wanted to make sure you found the hottest girl in hawaii to be the first to taste your cock.

So you decided to just observe your surroundings. Firstly you were standing in front of some sort of store. From the wares on display in the window it appeared to be a swimsuit store. You couldn't see who was in there but there was almost guaranteed to be a sexy scantily clad girl in there. Other store lines one side of the boardwalk and the other opened up to the white beach. You could see many people spread out on the beach sunbathing while others frolicked in the surf. A convenient sign told you that the topless beach was a little ways down the road to your right.

Focusing on the beach you saw an incredible amount of tempting flesh but the ones that got your attention were a fat balding overweight man rubbing suntan lotion over a petite blonde that was young enough to be his daughter. A little ways away two women that you could only describe as MILFS lay sunbathing. There was a large group of about ten college age students nearby setting up for what appeared to be a party. Half of them were girls and half were guys. The guys kept on slipping glancing at the sunbathing MILFS when they thought nobody was looking.

Towering above the scene was a large building that could only be a very expensive and very exclusive hotel. The likes of which you would have never been allowed in while you were still alive. This was bound to be a veritable hotspot of attractive gold diggers and wealthy families with teenage daughters. After all rich people never had ugly children. What was up with that?

“SCUBA LESSONS! HALF OFF FOR THE NEXT HALF HOUR ONLY!” came a shout knocking you out of your rare thoughts. Looking at the caller you saw a buff man in his late twenties to early thirties standing in front of a small shack that proudly proclaimed “DOUG'S’ SCUBA LESSONS” a small group had already gathered outside of the shack in preparation. You could see several attractive girls mixed in with the group.

Now there was only one thing left. Where do you head?

Where do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)