More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Withness Withness

Decisions, decisions

Finish with Mandy

With all things considered, getting your dick sucked by a cute, barely-dressed Asian girl is a dream you didn't even know you had coming true.

Your grip on the obliging Mandy's head gets much tighter and in seconds you're guiding her head up and down in a relentless rhythm to match your hips rising to meet her face. A rough, sloppy cadence rises from your genitals impacting the Asian girl's face and she gets the idea soon enough. She's let go of your thighs and her hands are between her legs and busy down the front of her shorts. A pleased sounding 'mmm-mmmph-ggglurgh' emanates from her mouth as you violate the slim whore and she eagerly welcomes your casual use of her.

Jenny also takes note of the change in pace and watches in fascinated horror as you powerfuck her adopted sister's mouth. You're barely aware of the audience and as hard as you can slam and hold Mandy's skull face down in your lap as you cum groaning loudly. With spurt after spurt of baby batter coating Mandy's tongue happily wagging against your trembling member, Mandy's eyes roll back in her head as she goes rigid for several long seconds and you feel a firm, sustained vibration around your dick as she starts shaking as well. Jenny's eyes go wide as she realizes her sister just screamed on the dick fucking her mouth during what looked like an earth-shattering orgasm. Her sister just got her mouth used like a tongued fleshlight and she got off to it more intensely than any porn starlet she'd seen 'act'.

Neither Mandy or yourself has the energy or awareness to care about the blonde girl's disgusted awe as you've still got a grip on Mandy's head and the pink-haired fellatrix is still dreamily coming down from her own climax. She unconsciously swallows any lingering traces of your jizz and her tongue and lips give you a very gentle suckle to clean you up. After a few minutes of both of you getting your wits back about you, Mandy takes a few hard breaths through her nose that tickles your forest of pubes and makes you start slightly. This continues for several more breaths until just as you're getting used to the sensation, Mandy draws one hand from the front of her shorts still sticky with her own pleasure and taps politely on one of your own hands. You look down and remember that the mouth sucking you off was attached to a female. Catching your gaze, Mandy wiggles her shiny fingers at you in a cutesy 'hello' wave and her lips wrapped around your knob twitch in the best smile she can muster with her gob occupied. Much as you'd love a round two, you slowly and reluctantly release her head from your grasp.

She waits until your hands are clear before separating her mouth from your dick with a final, slow suck. Her mouth releases with a wet sound that is simultaneously slutty and delicate. She doesn't waste time in expressing herself as soon as her mouth is free. "FUCK!" she almost shouts. At least two-thirds of the lobby had to have heard her, but other than a few heads turning and going back to whatever they were doing before, nobody seems to pay it much mind. "THAT. Was FUCKING HOT!!" One of her hands is still moving between her legs inside her shorts. The slutty pinkette's voice drops to a hungry purr that's loud enough for people within several feet to hear. "I'll still cumming a little bit." she then laughs openly. Mandy looks at you with a fondness that you've never gotten from the opposite sex. "Do you want my number? The only time your cock would be out of my mouth is when I was eating if you always used me like THAT!"

Her sister takes this opportunity to interject. "Alright Mandy, you just blew a guy in public and masturbated to the sluttiest situation I can imagine. Happy now?" her voice is dripping with disdain almost as much as your cock is with her sister's saliva.

Mandy gives her adoptive sister an equally derisive sneer and yet another middle finger with the hand not currently frigging herself. "Fuuuck yyooouuu." she croons to the scowling blonde in the white minidress. "That felt amazing," she turns to you and gives a playfully sultry grin and in a warm tone says, "and tasted delicious."

She rises with one hand still active in her shorts and turns to her sister, "And if that was the sluttiest thing you can imagine, you're even more of a frigid prude than I thought."

Jenny blushes so deeply you can track the red flow down her chest into the very tempting cleavage of her dress. "ah...I-I am NOT a frigid prude! I-i ju-j-"

Mandy smirks challengingly at the slightly taller blonde and cuts in, "Oh yeah?" the Asian girl raises an eyebrow at her sibling. "I'd like to see you prove it. We're both nine-fucking-teen and the most you've ever done is go on a few dates and some very brief making out." As Jenny opens her mouth to protest, her sister again cuts her off, "And don't try to lie that you've done more, I already know."

At this, Jenny seems a bit angry. "How?"

Mandy just shrugs and says "I've been with the same guys you have. They all say I'll do more than you will. Care to argue?"

Jenny's drops for a few seconds before she gains breath and says, "You fucking bitch." in a calm tone.

Mandy gives her sister a smarmy grin and replies, "I'm not a bitch, but I do like fucking." in a little sing-song tone. After a minute of staring eachother down, the Asian sister breaks the ice with, "Now do you wanna get some lunch? And didn't you also say something about a party? I was sucking cock, so I didn't pay too much attention."

The white, blonde sister mutters, barely audible, "You're telling me." before all the building tension between the siblings seems to just dissipate into thin air. "Yeah. There's a party just after sundown on the beach and I was thinking we could kill some time and then go check it out."

Mandy is all smiles and links arms with her sister. "Sure! Let's hit the boardwalk and then we'll check out the party." Jenny reciprocates the sisterly embrace and then begins moving arm in arm with her sister away.

Before they go far however, Jenny seems to remember you're there and gives you a hooded look and a low, "Uh, see you."

Mandy just giggles cutely at you and calls out, "Later stud! Hit me up anytime you want to fuck my throat raw!" As the sisters walk away you watch their proud asses sway with every step and feel yourself start to get hard again. Mandy waves her hand at you one more time without looking back and reiterates, "Anytime!"

Well. That was fun. And new.

You take a few minutes to recoup yourself and feel the Asian slut's saliva drying on your still exposed cock in the air-conditioned lobby.

Your lust very temporarily tamed back into a dull background buzz of a physical urge that's the norm, you take stock of your surroundings. There's the concierge desk, with several employees either attending to something or handling a customer. The majority of both employees and guests appears female.

A couple of signs at the end of a nearby hall catches your eye and you take the time to read them. It loos like there's a 'spa', 'conference hall' and 'management offices' nearby. Another hall has signs for 'hotel bar and restaurant', 'Rec room' and 'bathrooms'. Your gaze is broken by a few attractive women in swimsuits and carrying towels and tote bags crossing your field of vision and gabbing with eachother about something you don't care about. Even with your cock out in public, nobody gives you a second glance. Hell, most don't even give you a first. The swim-garbed beauties are making a beeline towards a corner of the lobby with the sign 'outdoor pool' pointing the way.

So much time, so much attractive flesh. So few brain cells to process.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)