More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by baggo baggo

Decisions, decisions

No time to change clothes Jenny, we're late for lunch!

While Mandy bobs hurriedly up and down in your lap, you grin at her scowling sister. You imagine your cock whipping out of Mandy's mouth and launching a spurt of jism all over the disapproving blonde. You imagine your sperm juice dripping down her pretty face as she frowns and swipes at it, strands of it draping over her hands, refusing to unstick itself from her. The vision of this snooty prude as your unsuspecting cum target is so hot right now that it feels like an orgasm just to think of it.

No, idiot, it's not like you're having an orgasm, you are actually having an orgasm, in Mandy's mouth. She's gulping your jizz down, _UUUUUUUMGMGMMGGMGMGLLLLLLLLLLL _a quick breath, LLLGGGGGGGGGUUUUMMMMMMMMMML, another breath. You look back up at Jenny, who has given up on looking away and is staring in wonder at her sister swallowing load after load of your cum. A long spurt now. UUUUUUUUUUUUULGGLGLGLGLGGLGLLGLGLGLGLGGLGLLMKKKKKKKKGHHHGH KKKKKKK KKKKGHKKK. Jenny looks worried for her sister, but you grin even wider, thanks to Kristi, you know you can't hurt anyone here.

There's a lot to think about here as post-orgasm clarity rushes into the still pretty dead space in your head. It makes you think enough to realize you're still jizzing and that's not normal. Mandy must have swallowed a half gallon at this point, and she's tapping your thigh to get you to let go. You just keep pumping cum like a sperm hose on a jizz hydrant. You laugh louder and louder as you sustain your orgasm for an entire minute, Mandy eventually giving up on her protest and pulsing her whole body in time with your cum pumping, graciously lapping at your dick with what little space her tongue can find.

Once you feel you might have just about filled her up, you pull your dick out of the pretty little thing at your feet and turn to launch a final spurt at her uppity sister sitting just next to you.

"WwwwwhhhaaaaAAAAAA?!" she totally freaks, jumping to her feet. The hotel receptionist gives her a dirty look for the disturbance.

Your aim was perfect, you covered her dress, top to bottom. She immediately pulls the dress off over her head, fastidiously avoiding touching your jizz. She's wearing a tiny blue bathing suit now, the cold lobby air raising goosebumps on her arms and thighs and her hard nipples poking at you against her blue bikini.

Mandy is sprawled on the rug, breathing heavily, a small stream of jizz and spit running out between her exhausted lips. "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" she hums to herself.

"I gotta go change," says Jenny.

"No time! We're already late for lunch!"

Jenny stares from you to her sister, still unable to believe the reality of the Blowjob Universe she is living in.

You pick Mandy up from the lobby floor, and she mumbles something about being even less hungry now. Jenny mumbles under her breath too, "Look what you got us into, Slutty Mandy McSlutterson."

You put your dick back in your pants and stroll out the door to the restaurant, excited for lunch with Mandy, Jenny, Bertram, and Mrs. McSlutterson, which you're still too stupid to have figured out is not the family's actual last name.

What happens at the Restaurant?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)