More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

What Do The Developers Do?

The Developer's Purpose

"John, we control the world. We monitor and direct all human activity. We are known as The Developers. We are called this because we developed modern human society."

You're stunned. You think you've stumbled upon heaven. Or maybe it was hell? Or maybe some you found something no human was ever supposed to discover? Whatever it is you're scared stiff. Clearly you were never going to return back to your old life. As you go to speak up, the woman cuts you off. "John, I can understand your thought waves, no need to speak."

She continues, "Don't worry, you have nothing to fear. We have decided that we want to introduce a chaos element into society. We will track the progress of this element, and use the data extracted to further improve humanity's chances for survival. We didn't know which specimen to choose, so we decided on a game. We omitted that green glow you saw from multiple places on Earth. We decided that the first human who was curious enough to see what it was would be rewarded. A curious mind is better suited for this experiment anyway."

While you heard every word that this being told you, you weren't looking anywhere near her. Your eyes were staring at the nude beings behind her. Their bodies were absolutely perfect. Not a blemish among them. They looked like the molds that other beautiful women were carved from. If you could create the perfect nude woman, they would've looked like someone in that room.

"John, you will be our chaos element. We are aware of the desires and inhibitions of every person on this planet. You John, your thoughts are consumed by the desire for sexual release. You desire this with many partners and you desire to experience this release in a number of different ways. So, that shall be the variable we test for our experiment."

What Are Your Powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)