More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What Are Your Powers?

Mind Control

"John," the being continues, "since you have such a strong sexual desire and strong heterosexual tendencies, we have decided to give your voice a special power."

You swallow hard and grow a bit excited.

"Women must obey your verbal commands. If you give a woman an order, she must obey. Not only that, but to all women who are not in your immediate family, the sound of your voice will sexually arouse them. Even if a woman hates you, she will find she must obey you, and she will become sexually aroused as she listens to you."

"But," interjected one of the others, "you cannot use this power to cause a woman to come to physical harm. If you tell a woman to commit suicide or cut a toe off with a blade, for example, she will not obey. Not only that, but you will lose your power. Do you understand?"

You nod.

"Very well then," said all of the beings together. They closed their eyes and put their hands up so their palms faced you. A bright green light shot from their palms to your eyes, and you blacked out.

You wake up on a park bench. It is a sunny morning. You feel no different.

what to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)