More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What Are Your Powers?

Pee Anywhere.

You were rather overwhelmed and not the least bit nervous. As was typical, your nerves started to impact your bladder. You needed to pee, right now!

"Urm, Sorry to interrupt" you quietly say with your hand up. Before you're cut off once again.

"I already told you, We know what you are thinking, no need to say anything. You need to pee, so just pee." You look stunned but she continues. "Think about it, we are in this expansive room a lot, do you see a bathroom near here? Admittedly there is a way for us to leave, and we do so occasionally to find a bathroom, but most of the time, we just pee where we work, like this. She then immediately releases her liquid onto the floor without even shifting from her standing position, She probably didn't need to go that much, as she only produced a little. You immediately get a stiffy in your pants, which doesn't go unnoticed by the woman in front of you. "It seems you have quite the fetish for peeing. Perhaps we should start with that instead. But first you need to pee, so I suggest you do so now. It's ok to fish your dick out in front of me, I've seen it before." You hesitate a bit until her stern face tells you to get on with it, which you do so. You then take a deep breath and to your surprise, you manage to pee easily despite your boner. You look forward and see your stream hitting her boobs and immediately apologise. But she tells you it's ok. It's just pee. Relieved to hear that, you finish peeing before she explains what's going to happen.

She then continued authoritatively "Ok, here's how it's going to work. Once you leave you will go home as normal, but when you wake up tomorrow, the following rules will apply.

  1. You will be allowed to pee anywhere you like.
  2. You will be allowed to leave your dick uncovered at all times.

Because it is understood that if you don't pee right there and then when you feel the urge you might experience medical problems, you will generally be encouraged to pee as often as possible, and to not cover your dick. People will generally treat your pee like it's some blessing from heaven and as such will eagerly want you to pee all over the place and may even praise you for doing so. Your urine will also be so clean that it cannot possibly spread diseases.

In a few days, I might add more and shall bring you back to let you know of the changes.

Now John, we shall send you back. Use your powers, and help humanity achieve the next stage of evolution."

What happens to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)