More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What happens to you?

You Wake up

As you wake up you find yourself in front of the rock slab where the glow once omitted. Now, there's no glow. Just to be sure, you again roll the rock slab out of the way only to be greeted by a dirt wall. You begin to wonder if there was even a glow in the first place. Maybe the fear of getting brutalized by those jocks caused you to hallucinate?

Regaining your composure you decide that it was all a dream. An incredibly realistic dream; but still a dream. As you turn around to walk out of the pit, you see the gang of football jocks standing behind you. The lead instigator, Scott, is punching his fist against his other hand. "We're gonna beat the shit out of you."

You have no where to run, there is nothing nearby that can save you. Your idea of hiding in a pit seems idiotic in hindsight. As you prepare to be pummeled, Scott asks you if you have any last words. Yet suddenly A woman appears behind him.

It was Cindy, Scott's gorgeous girlfriend. Cindy was the head cheerleader at your school. She was 5" 9", long, curly brown hair down to her lower back. She had a gorgeous face; big hazel eyes, a small nose stud, and plump red lips. Her body was the stuff of legend as well. She had to have had DD boobs. On her small frame they looked almost unnatural but you had seen them bounce up and down at football games. You knew they were real. When she wore her cut off uniform you could see her flat and toned stomach. Her butt was somehow big, yet perfectly stuck out without sagging. She was one of the hottest women you'd ever seen.

Cindy slapped Scott upside the head. "You fuckwad! Have you thought this through at all?" Scott looks puzzled. "Babe" Scott responds, "he spilled something on my shoe. So we're gonna pummel him!"

Cindy's face turns red. "And!? Is that what you have to say for youself? This man is a blessing upon us all? What would have happened if he'd have been hurt? Grave misfortune would befall us all. And what would happen to you if you were the culprit? You could say goodbye to your future for a start"

You sat there bewildered as Scott sheepishly backed away. Cindy then graciously held out her hand to help you up. "Come on, let's get you home; you have a big day tomorrow" she says. You idly wonder about this supposed big day, but you decide you'd rather not press it.


"Honey, there you are. I was beginning to worry about you." Your mother declared as she hugged you the moment you got in. "It's getting late" she added "I'd suggest you get some rest."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)