More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What's next?

The next morning

You wake up the next morning, not thinking much of anything. That time you hallucinated some developers room or some shit popped into your mind occasionally, but you tired not to think about that crazy experience too much. But you still couldn't help but wonder about what Cindy was saying yesterday. It all seemes so out of place.

You reluctantly get up and start to actually get on with your day. For some reason your ususal morning urge to pee is noticably stronger than usual. You don't worry about it too much though and focus on finding something decent to cover yourself with so you can make the trip to the bathroom. For some reason though, you can't find your dressing gown, or your pyjama bottoms.

You start to search for anything that can make you decent. You search in vain for your boxers, trousers. Literally anything to cover yourself with. You fail to find any of them. You wonder what could possibly have happened to your clothes, but you have no time to think too deeply.

You then finally find something to cover yourself; a towel. You quickly wrap it around yourself and dash to the bathroom. Only to find it locked and the obvious sound of your sister in her shower.

Damn!

"Can you hurry up sis?" You ask desperately. "I really need to pee."

"Pee then you little twirp" she says in her usual snarky tone. You are surprised by this outburst as she has lived here long enough to know that this is the only bathroom. You aren't able to think about this much further as you started to feel faint.

"John? What are you doing with that towel around your waist?" You barely process your mother saying. "Earth to John, are you..."


"Is he going to be ok?" You faintly hear your mother ask. You are not quite with it and still feeling faint.

"He should be, so long as he doesn't try this again. I still think he needs to work on his toileting habits, because from what's happened, he's clearly held on too long." You hear another voice say, it doesn't sound familiar though. You also wonder what she could mean? Toileting habits?


"Hello" says a familiar face before you. It's one of the developers from yesterday. "I'm sorry we shouldn't have left you with so much doubt as to whether what we are doing was real. But just to reiterate you do have to pee more often. If you'd have gone somewhere in your room, you wouldn't be in this hospital bed."


You wake up to a white ceiling and a fair amount of beeping. You look around and to your side you see a slightly elderly nurse looking over you.

"Ah John Doe. How are you feeling?"

As you were gaining extra awareness, you started to notice that your bed felt weirdly wet, and you didn't feel as if you had any clothes on you. You looked down to find that you could indeed see your cock, right out here in the open, there wasn't even a privacy curtain. You put a hand by your side to confirm your bed is indeed wet. You sit up quickly in a panic only to find the nurse gently trying to push you back down.

"John, you need to rest, your blood pressure is still not back to normal" You looked confused and asked.

"Why is my bed wet? Why am I naked?"

"Shh shh. All will be explained." The nurse hushed. You lay back down, but looked up in a cross manner, as if willing the explanation to come.

"Look, the reason you fainted is because you tried to hold your pee. For some reason, and we still don't know why, your body is **** to the effects of holding in your pee. As a result you must stop holding it. To encourage you in that regard we have decided it would be best if your penis was uncovered, after all, your penis isn't normally covered when you urinate, right?" You nod in **** understanding. "Also" She continues. "You'll need to go so often from now on, that you are going to have to wet the bed pretty much every night. You may as well get used to it now." You guessed she was kinda right, you did faint just trying to get to the bathrom in the morning. You saw her slightly smile and say. "Besides, if I could pee like you, I'd love to lie in it. How is it so clean?". You guessed she was right, after all, the wetness strangely felt pleasant. "Anyway, I have other patients to attend to right now, make sure you wee in that bed as soon as you feel the need to if you can. And remember that your urine is clean so you don't need to worry about cleanup or anything. ok?"

"I guess so" you answered "But I'm still not sure about this. I kinda need to go now, but I still feel wrong about this."

"Do you need me to stay while you do it?"

"I guess so." You say while you moved your hand down to your penis as if aiming it. Even though the nurse confirmed it doesn't matter where it ends up, it still feels more natural to pee this way. Despite this you still can't seem to go. You take a deep breath... Nothing. You look up at the nurse.

She smiles at you, and then says "Go on, pee for me". You then look back down at your penis and start to feel the urine making its way out. It doesn't though. Must be a false start. You look up at the nurse and she reassures you "Don't worry, take your time." You then take another deep breath. 'Third time's a charm' you think as you feel your pee start to trickle out, softly at first. It didn't take long for it to gush out fuiously. "See, that wasn't so bad" says the nurse. And she seemed right at first, but as your stream died down, you noticed you were starting to get an erection.

"Sorry" you blurt out.

"Don't be. I feel honored to witness you peeing." she then hushes her tone "And if you think your erection is a problem, don't worry, it happens more than you think. I'd suggest you just act natural and don't draw attention to it. Ok?"

"I think so" you say.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)