More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dennstar dennstar

What Are Your Powers?

The ABDL power

"Here are the new rules of your society once we reenter you into the program. Every female on Earth will wear sexy clothing, They will submit to any request you make, or request though and will not retaliate against you."

Your mouth hits the floor. Every female will be wearing sexy clothing, and he can request anything from them, even have sex with them, anytime, anywhere, but what about his fetish. As you start thinking up questions, the being cuts you off. "I understand you have questions. Here are the rules you must follow:"

"1. You may not use this power to cause significant harm to anyone. The act of intercourse can sometimes be painful when you pop there cherry, that is accepted. A blatant desire to hurt another human though will not be tolerated."

"2. You may not use your power to obtain wealth or respect. This is a power that only serves your basic desire to put girls into diapers again. You may not use it to fulfill any others."

"3. We have altered your DNA code. You will be unable to impregnate another human, instead your cum will make females padded, or diapered if you will, as you choose ABDL."

"4. Lastly, you may use anyone in your world that is over the generally accepted age in human years for your society. I believe that is 18. You will know if they are not at the required age as they will all ready be wearing there thick pampers, and will refuse anything you ask."

"Now John, we shall send you back. Use your powers, and diaper all the girls, achieve the next stage of evolution."

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)