More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by coolusernamehuh coolusernamehuh

What Are Your Powers?

With Sister Is Allowed

Your mind was a blur. You weren't sure what you were seeing and hearing was real. Hearing your thoughts, the being moved to reassure you that this was in fact actually happening.

You then started to realize how insane it was that this nude being could read your thoughts. You began to panic; you were overcome with fear. As the first signs of an anxiety attack set in, you started to think about something sexual. It was a strange thing to do at that time, but being aroused always took your mind off of the anxiety. As always your first sexual thought was of your older sister. While you were deeply ashamed of it, you had a deep crush on your sister for years. It didn't help that she was one of the most gorgeous women you'd ever seen. While that helped calm your anxiety, your thoughts sent a different signal to the beings.

"John, our original idea may not be the best use of you. I have decided to make a change. The following parameters in your society have been altered:"

"1. You and your biological sister will be a part of a romantic relationship. It will be of the utmost important to those around you that you each maintain this relationship."

"2. You may not use your relationship with your sister to obtain power, wealth or respect. This is a power that only serves your basic sexual desires. You may not use it to fulfill any others."

"3. We have altered your DNA code. You will be unable to impregnate another human. You will not be able to transmit or receive any undesirable health states either. For this experiment to work you must be in peak condition at all times."

"4. Since you will be in a relationship, incestual acts with your sister will be both accepted and encouraged. They will be able to be performed without retribution anywhere except where minors are present."

"5. We cannot alter how your sister truly feels about you. While she will feel compelled to be in a relationship with you; her attitude towards you will not change."

"Now John, we shall send you back. Use your powers, and help humanity achieve the next stage of evolution."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)