More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Studies (chastity belt)

NB : Original idea from Chastitygirl90

Jane was masturbating again, instead of studying. She couldn't help enjoying the feeling of her fingers in her snatch, toying with her G-spot. But while she was doing this, she couldn't study.

So, when she found an add for a test study to help highly sexual students to focus more on their courses, she signed up immediately. Not long after, she got invited to go to the psychology courses building, and she got welcomed by a teacher with her assistant. The woman explained to her that she'll into the effect of the combination of hypnosis and practical tools to help her focus on her studies instead of sex.

With that explanation, she sat on a chair and the assistant put a helmet on her head. Then, flashing images and words passed too fast to be understood and consciously registered. It was impossible to know how long it lasted, but it seemed like a few minutes. But when the assistant took off the helmet, Jane looked at the time, and an hour had passed.

"It was that long?" She wondered.

"Hypno sessions are always longer than what it feels, don't worry. Now you just have to wear these." The professor explained.

To Jane's surprise, it looked... no, it really was just a chastity belt.

"You want me to wear a chastity belt?"

"Yes, it's simple, but effective to stop you from touching yourself."

"I... I guess you're right..."

Jane came back home in the steel panties, locked, with the keys in the professor's hands. She had to come back in a week to give a report on how it worked.

And in the beginning, it worked well, the first few days, with no access to her crotch, she couldn't touch herself, and her studies improved. But soon, she found a way around it, she was in need for a release and just by playing with her tits, twisting, pinching her nipples, fondling her breasts, she was able to come. By the time, her second meeting with the professor was there, she was back in her bad habits of enjoying herself instead of studying.

"How did things went? Tell me." The professor asked.

"At first it was going well. But I managed to enjoy myself by playing with my tits and spreading my legs to press the belt against my crotch. After that, I was back in my old habits."

"I see... So, another session seems in order."

"I guess so..."

Again, Jane went on an hour of hypno session, before the professor showed her new attire. A steel bra to block her from playing with her tits, and some sort of cuffs for her thighs to forbid her to spread her legs. It was a lot for the young woman, but she needed to study, her future depended on it. So she accepted to go along with it.

Few minutes later, she was fully locked in.

"Well, I won't be able to touch myself with this, that's for sure..." She told herself.

And indeed, she was stuck and had to study again. Another report had to be given in two weeks, but she was pretty confident, this time. She could focus on her studies and everything was going well. Until, her need to please herself came back, strong. But she was stuck, unable to access anything. Still, with some work, she could slip a finger or two under the steel and with just the tip she was able to please herself. She could have never imagined being able to enjoy herself that much with just a slight brush of her nails on her slit and the base of her tits, but she did, and she was even able to come. And so, the last days before meeting the professor, she spent them playing with herself. Sometime even missing courses.

"So, how did it go, this time?" The professor asked.

"It started really well, but, it got... worst... I'm so much in need to please myself that I have a hard time doing anything else... I can play with myself just with the tip of my fingers, and sometimes, just by walking."

"That's indeed a problem. Let's try another session."

"I think it doesn't work, shouldn't we stop?"

"Just one last time, please, you said you lasted longer, so I'm sure, the improvement this time will be enough."

Jane accepted reluctantly and went through another hypno session, two hours this time.

And when the professor came back, this time, there were steel handcuffs and ballet boots. It was starting to get ridiculous, but she was in this too deep to back off. So she let herself be handcuffed...

and her feet be squeezed into really uncomfortable high heels.

With all the bondage, it was difficult to do anything, or to hide it. Even walking was difficult. Other student looked at her strange as she was walking and stumbling in the building. So, she preferred to stay in her room, which helped a lot to study, and she was really focused on her work, she even did well on her first exam. But, again, the need came back, and this time she couldn't be close to her crotch or tits. It was driving her crazy, but she still did well in the next exams. She was about to succeed in her studies, and yet, she cared less and less about that, she needed to come, she needed to orgasm.

Somehow, Jane managed to finish her college studies with good grades. But, now, she needed to have what she really wanted, an orgasm. She went to the psychology building, but didn't find anyone in the class.

"Are you looking for someone?" A teacher asked her.

"Yes, I'm looking for professor... uh... The one who teach in this class."

Only now, Jane realized she didn't know her name, or the name of the assistant.

"No one has been teaching in this class all year." The teacher told her.

"That's impossible, I came here several times to see her. I need the keys to unlock me!"

"I'm sorry, but there is no one here..."

The man put his hand on her naked shoulder and with just his touch, Jane came in a long and loud moan.

The lock pick freed her later, but the whole experience made her whole body erogenous. She didn't even need to touch her crotch or tits. She could come with just a gentle touch on her face, arms, or anywhere else... Still, a chastity belt helped her to walk without cumming, so she bought one herself. The steel bra was also a good addition for her highly sensitive nipples and the ballet boots, were just for the nice look.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)