More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by reaper13 reaper13

Should you really take a bath here and now?

Something’s wrong about them

You can’t quite put your finger on it, but something feels really off about Glenda and this woman. Even if this room is protected from daemons, they should be worried about daemons being so close. Glenda especially should be freaking out. All of the other sisters in this abbey were her friends.

You figure it is best not to take any chances and so you call upon the power of the Burning Rose.
You begin to whisper a prayer to your goddess. Through your connection with her, you feel the holy power flow into you.

“Sister? What are you saying?” The strange woman asks you.

You ignore her and continue your prayer. If your concentration is interrupted it will fail and you’d have to start the prayer all over again.

Glenda furrows her eyebrows and worries.

“Sabine, you’re not …” Then her eyes widen and the elf yells “No! stop her!”

Glenda and the woman jump out of the water. The wet women rush for you, water is splashing in all directions, but they don’t reach you in time. You close your eyes, finish the prayer and a blinding light fills the room. As the light fills the room you hear the two women shriek.

When the light disappears and you can look again, you see Sister Glenda on her knees in the bath. She is confused and doesn’t appear to understand what is going on any more. The strange woman is still standing on her feet, however her form has changed. She now has light purple skin, yellow eyes which glow in anger, and two large horns curl out of her forehead. Overall she still has the same female shape as before, with the one exception: between her legs, she now has an erect penis.

You have heard of such creatures. They are called succubae. Daemons with the shape of a woman but the genitals of a man. They have a habit of luring virgins in, making them believe, if they are with another woman, at least their chastity would be safe. But then they spring their trap and it’s all over.

“Your deception is over daemon.” You say to the succubus. “You will not trick me the way you tricked sister Glenda.”

The succubus relaxes her stance and the glow in the succubus’s eyes disappears until they become a dull yellow.

“Congratulations, sister Sabine.” The daemon compliments you. “You are indeed a person of great intellect.”

“Don’t flatter me, creature.” You spit back as you raise the sword of saint Magdalena in the she-daemon’s direction.

“Please, sister. No need for that.” The succubus says. “It is not my intention to engage you in combat. Though I will fight if you me to.”

A daemon that doesn’t want to fight? That’s new to you. There was no mention of such a fiend in your extensive training. Sister Glenda, who has risen to her feet, seems to have difficulty believing it too.

You look at the daemoness in confusion and ask, “Then what is it you want?”

The succubus starts pacing in the bathwater. Glenda quickly moves away from the daemoness without getting her out of her sight.

“What is it any creature wants?” She shrugs. “To live of course. And for anyone to live, sustenance is required.”

“Get to the point.” You demand while keeping the sword pointed at her.

“The sustenance a succubus like myself requires is sexual energy.” The purple skinned futanari fiend explains. “To not participate in intercourse, is similar to me as engaging in a hunger strike would be for you.”

“So you and yours invade this abbey and yourselves at us just because you are hungry?!” Glenda suddenly speaks up. The elf girl puts a hand on her chest and said “You used ME as your FOOD?!”

She then roughs her hands through her green hair and yelled “We are not your cattle!!” At the Daemoness.

You have a difficult time trusting the word of the succubus. After all, she is a creature from the abyss. She might just as well be lying in your face.

“So what does that have to with anything?” You ask the succubus.

“Since you were able to see through my disguise, you have earned my respect.” The purple skinned woman replies. “As such, I will allow you to walk away.”

You can't believe your ears. This succubus is willing to let you walk? Succubae are not minor daemons. They have a considerable level of power and intelligence.

“However,” She continues. “The elf stays with me.”

“No.” You reply immediately. “Glenda comes with me.”

“Just like you need to eat a chicken, I need someone to fuck.” The succubus explains. “If the elf goes, I will starve. I cannot allow that.”

“Sabine, don’t leave me.” Glenda begs you.

“If I leave her with you, you shall her.” You tell the succubus. “That is something I cannot permit to happen.”

“How about this then.” The succubus suggests. “You suck my dick until I cum, and the sexual energy I get from that will be enough to grant me the time I need to find someone to replace her.”

She even has the gall to cup a breast in her right hand and put her left hand on her dick as she suggests it. Your mouth falls open to hearing her suggestion. To think she would even bring it up. But then again, you would save Glenda from her clutches that way, and you wouldn’t have to give up your chastity.

“I promise you, it’ll be a worthwhile experience.” The succubus teases while licking her dark purple lips.

She pulls the foreskin on her thick dick back to emphasize its size. You have never seen a human or a daemon penis before today, but you never thought it could be this big.

“So what’ll it be? Dear sister.” The succubus inquires. “Walk away, perform a service and take your friend with you, or fight?

Which option do you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)