More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by reaper13 reaper13

Which option do you take?

Leave Glenda for the succubus

Fighting the succubus is too big a risk, and giving in to her offer to pleasure her in exchange for Glenda is too dangerous. If her semen is as full of toxins as a daemon's venom, it would send you into a sexual frenzy and leave you at her mercy. You would never complete your mission and take the sword to Gerlangen.

You lower your sword and say, “Fine, you can have her.”

Glenda looks at you in disbelief. “What? Sabine, no.”

“Thank you,” The daemoness replies, then turns around and starts walking to Glenda.

“Sabine!” Glenda yells in despair. “Don’t do this. Please, help me!”

You try to ignore Glenda and continue to the bath's drainage system. The succubus seizes Glenda's wrists and pins the above her head against the tiles of the bath.
“Come here, sweetie," purrs the succubus. “We’re going to have some fun.”

“Sabiiiiine!!” The elf sister yells at you before her mouth is covered by the luscious lips of the daemoness. You stop and turn back, seeing Glenda arching her back and fighting to escape the grasp of the powerful daemoness. Her struggles begin to weaken as the kiss wears on, her muscles relaxing until she no longer appears to offer any resistance. The succubus begins to rub her cock against Glenda's thighs, opening your elf sister's legs and preparing to enter her slick quim.

You don’t want to see any more of this, it both sickens and arouses you in vile ways. You pretend Glenda and the succubus are no longer there as you open the access to the drainage tunnels and crawl inside. Just before your head disappears into the tunnel, you hear a moan from Glenda. Despite your better judgment, you look.

You see Sister Glenda on her hands and knees. The succubus has taken position behind her. Her purple skinned hands are on the elf’s pale butt and she is thrusting her daemonic hips towards the elf’s. Suddenly you remember the sight of the succubus’s daemonic cock and you imagine it sliding in and out Glenda’s pussy. Just the idea is enough to make you turn your head away in shame.

You can't help but steal one last glance at the friend you left behind as daemon food. Glenda’s head hangs low and her long green hair drapes across the floor. As for the succubus … she is looking straight at you and grins. You don’t know whether she does so due to the weakness you showed at failing to save your friend, or because you’ve fallen into her trap. But it leaves you with an eerie feeling.

You then pull your head into the drainage tunnels and hope you never have to see them again.

The tunnels are dark and the floors slick with moisture. Most worrisome is how they sometimes just drop a few meters. They are clearly not meant to be traversed by humans. Sliding into a puddle of brackish wash water, you decide that maybe it would have been better to find a different way out.

After what feels about an hour you finally reach the exit. It is a cave at the lowermost part of white rock cliffs, right where the waves of the sea meet with the rocky beach. You step out of the tunnels, stretch yourself and take a deep breath. It has never before felt so good to smell the salty scent of seawater.

“Alright, I have made it.” You say out loud to speak some courage into yourself. “The next step of my journey begins.”

Climbing the cliffs behind you seems an almost impossible task and you would practically be back on the abbey grounds. You should probably follow the beach and see where that takes you.

Where does the beach take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)