More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by hematoma hematoma

Where does the beach take you?

You discover a boat and something else

You follow the narrow strip of beach as the evening darkens into night. The sky is overcast and the moon barely even reflects in the black expanse of the ocean. You have only rarely climbed down to this sandy area and certainly never at night. The crash of waves sprays you with the ocean brine and keeps your gown saturated and clinging to your body.

You are surprised when you see a small lagoon formed by a jetty. You have never noticed it from above, so it must be hidden by the outcropping of rocks from the cliffs above. Within this placid pool is a row boat that gently bobs in the waves that flow through the inlet. It must be one of the boats used by the wine deliveries to the kitchen at the abbey. If the rows were left in the boat, you could row it up the coast to the mining town of Slurry and follow the Splinter Road to Gerlangen.

You follow the jetty out to where the boat is tied. It seems seaworthy, although a bit large for one person to handle. You climb into the boat and find that the oars have been left behind. As you bend over to pick them up, the boat rocks unexpectedly beneath your feet and there follows a wet slurping noise. The hair on the back of your neck stands up and you slowly turn to see what is making the disgusting sound.

The gelatinous blue mass glistens in the moonlight. It rises up slowly to form the translucent approximation of a voluptuous woman. All the parts of this woman's body, from her pretty face to her large breasts to her hips, are formed from jiggling slime. The mouth of this strange woman opens and a soft, high gurgling sound emerges.

"W-what are you?"

"Gggggggrrrooooo," gurgles the woman. "Am friendly. You pretty sister. Am hungry for you."

"Wait!" you cry as the creature surges towards you. "What are you doing?"

You have nowhere to go in the boat. The shapeless lower body of the slime slithers over your boots and wraps around your ankles. Tendrils of cool slime wrap their way up your thighs and pull your legs apart. The serene, almost sweet face of the slime girl moves closer to you, smiling as she reaches out a slime hand and caresses you through your gown. There is a soft hiss and to your horror the gown begins to dissolve.

"Oh, goddess!" you cry, stumbling back another step and tipping backwards over the edge of the boat. The slime surges beneath you, catching you before you can hit the water and sucking you back into the boat, now wrapped up to your waist in the cool slime. Where it touches your legs you feel a relaxing warmth. Where it touches your boots and gown, the clothing bubbles and begins to disintegrate. She is dissolving your clothing.

"Give kiss, pretty sister," she burbles, forming her jelly lips into a plump pout and leaning over you for a kiss.

If this slime seductress manages to engulf you much more, you don't know how you will escape. You still might be able to reach your sword or hope your goddess will help you drive away this fiend. If it is even a daemon. You cannot be certain.

Her lips press against yours and her sticky, sweet tongue flows into your mouth. Her kiss warms you and you feel your breathing deepening as her arms begin to wrap around you. The longer her tongue explores your mouth, the less and less you seem to care about the danger you are in.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)