More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by reaper13 reaper13

Which option do you take?

Suck the succubus’s cock

The sword of St. Magdalena drops lower and lower in your grasp until the tip clanks against the stones at your feet. You let out a sigh.

“Very well, daemon. I will … perform for you.”

Glenda is dumbstruck.

“Sabine, no!" she cries. "You don’t have to do this. Not for me.”

“I’m sorry, Glenda, but I can’t leave you in the clutches of this daemoness.”

“Good choice.” A satisfied smile spreads across the beautiful face of the succubus. “Leave your sword and clothes at the edge of the bath, then come to me.”

You obey the she-daemon’s orders and leave the sword of saint Magdalena as well as your gauntlets, sash and underclothes behind. The bath is not very deep, the water only reaches your knees. Glenda looks in disbelief as you wade through the shallow water and stand before the succubus, completely naked and .

She gestures with a flick of her yellow eyes. You kneel down in front of the purple skinned futanari and place your hand on the swollen shaft of her cock. Thought it is huge, it does not seem to have any testicles. Perhaps that means they are inside her body.

You’ve never seen or held a penis before today. You even expected you would never have to come into contact with one of those … things. But here you are, hands on a specimen far larger than you thought it could be.

You squeeze it tight and begin to stroke it. As you start rubbing your hands up and down this daemon shaft you take your time studying it. It has enough girth that you could not wrap a single hand around it completely, yet thin enough that two hands would be too much. Its shaft has the same light purple color as the rest of daemon’s skin, however the head is a deep purple.

“The agreement was not for a handjob, my lovely redhead," says the impatient succubus. “You’ll have to use your mouth.”

You stare up past her huge boobs into her yellow eyes. You bring your head closer to the purple dick and stick out your tongue. Slowly, you lick the hot flesh of the base of her shaft. Surprisingly, it does not taste as bad as you thought it might. You lick your way up her veiny fuckpole stop just shy of the swollen head. Then you lick the shaft again and again, lap at it and bathing it in your spit.

“Mmmh, you’ve got a good tongue.” The succubus says. "Tentative and warm."

As you lick her dick, the daemoness runs her hands over her large breasts. From time to time, you look up and see her massage those huge, yet firm tits of hers. She plucks at the purple nipples that jut proudly from her titflesh.

“That’s very good, Sabine.” The daemoness compliments you. “Now lick the tip.”

Hesitantly, you run your tongue over her cockhead and lick up some precum that was beading at her slit. It … isn’t as horrid as you imagined it to be. It tastes salty, but in a pleasant way, and a little sweet.

You steal a look at Glenda and notice she has turned her back on you. It makes you feel bad, but you can't let it stop you. You’ve come so far and that delicious cockhead needs your attention. You look back up to the succubus, her face seeming more beautiful and her eyes dancing with mischief.

“Now take the head into your mouth, sweet Sabine," coos the succubus. "Open those pretty lips and take my cock."

You obey the succubus, lowering your mouth over the straining cockmeat as you wrap your lips around it. First you just run your tongue around this tip, but then you slightly bob your head up and down. Every time you bring your head down, you try go lower. Soon enough you have half the length of the succubus's dick inside your virgin mouth.

You look back up to the succubus and hear her say. “Mmh, that’s very good, Sabine. You have a very talented mouth.”

It makes you feel ashamed to hear her say this. A sister of the burning rose is not supposed to be good at sucking cock. Yet you also feel a sick sense of pride.

“Now I want you to use your hand on my pussy," commands the succubus.

“Pussy?” You think. Your teachers had only talked about the male genitals of a succubus. They never suggested they had female's entrance between their legs as well.

Your slide your fingers between her legs and, yes, at the base of her cock you find the soft folds of her labia. As you reach further you feel her slick, wet cunt. Just rubbing your fingers there makes the succubus moan softly. When your slide your fingers inside her pussy her moan grows loud enough for Glenda to cry out in sympathetic horror.

By now there is enough of your saliva on the succubus cock to start producing wet noises. Even more so when the futanari starts moving her hips and essentially fucks your mouth. It sickens you to hear these sounds to come from your mouth. You feel like throwing up, though that might be the result of the succubus’s cockhead jabbing against your throat.

Suddenly the succubus grabs your head with both her hands and starts really shoving her dick into your mouth.

“I’m almost there, Sabine. I’m going to cum. Yes, suck my dick, sister.”

You quickly place your hands on her thighs and try to push yourself away from her, but she is too strong. Then you hear the she-daemon produce a long loud guttural moan. You feel her cock throb and suddenly a warm liquid flows from her cockhead.

You instantly realize she is defiling your pure mouth with her unholy seed and you don’t want to swallow it. Your mouth is quickly filled with her pumping spunk and you can’t breathe anymore. So you do what you had to do. You swallow.

You gulp down the daemon sperm and feel how the slimy substance trails down your throat, towards your stomach. Finally the succubus releases your head. You pull yourself off her dick as quickly as you can and spit out any of the sperm that is still in your mouth.

“Thank you, Sabine.” The succubus says. “You’ve done well.”

Does the succubus permit you to leave now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)