More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by moonblack moonblack

Which option do you take?

Make a counter-offer

You look at the succubus, your eyes constantly going between her dick and her breasts, and think about what to do.

Fight her? Sure, you could try, but can you actually win? This is not some lowly daemon you’re dealing with. You have no idea what powers she might have. Will she even stay and fight, or just run away, only to attack you again later, likely at the worst possible time? And even if you win, what will be the cost of victory?

Leave Glenda here, as the succubus wants? Can you bring yourself to do that? You don’t know if the elf is still a sister of the Burning Rose, or if she lost her chastity already, but the thought of leaving her in the hands of the succubus to be used as food sickens you.

Agree to suck her dick? It is a lot more tempting than you would like to admit. But it is simply too dangerous. You don’t know what powers the succubus has and what she might do while you are servicing her. You also don’t know what effect her cum might have on you. The cum of some daemons acts as an aphrodisiac and will make you incredibly horny should it ever come in contact with you. What if succubus cum has the same effect? What if it makes you too horny to resist her advances? What if that is her plan?

That rules out all of the obvious choices. Is there another possibility? Something you’re missing, or something you have overlooked? Just as you ask yourself these questions you get an idea.

You have heard that daemons can be quite greedy. Maybe you can take advantage of that? It is a dangerous gamble – one that could cost you everything if it fails. But if it succeeds it will make things so much easier for you…

"I have a better idea." You say as you look into the succubus’ eyes.

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"You can come with me and help me on my quest."

"Huh?" Both Glenda and the succubus stare at you, their mouths wide open in surprise. "Did you hit your head someplace, Sabine?" The elf asks you after a few moments.

"Not at all, sister." You assure her before turning your attention back to the succubus. "Think about it. My quest will be much easier if I have both of you helping me. Glenda will be safer if she’s with us. And you won’t have to search for someone to replace her."

"So I help you and in return you let me keep the elf? That doesn’t seem very fair, since I already have her-"

"That’s not what I’m offering." You interrupt the succubus. "If you accept my offer you must agree not to any woman, including me and Glenda. If you want to take someone’s chastity you must first seduce her and get her to agree to it. And no tricks! I know that you daemons have ways to inflame our lust until it clouds our judgment and we agree to things we would never even consider otherwise. Such tricks are forbidden." You explain and the succubus frowns.

"Sounds to me like I’ll be starving the whole time."

"Not at all. As you should know better than me there are multiple ways a woman can pleasure you, and… down there… is not the only place where you can… sheath your sword, so to say." You smile at the succubus. "So, what do you think? Do you have the skill to seduce either of us?" You briefly look at Glenda before turning your gaze back to the daemoness. "Or are we too much of a challenge for you?"

"A challenge, eh? Mmm, I like the way you think, Sabine. Very well, I shall accompany you and help you on your quest. I’m curious to see how many days you’ll be able to resist me before you beg me to fuck you." The succubus licks her lips. "But first, I need some proof that you really mean the things you said and this isn’t some sort of trick."

"Proof? What sort of proof?" You ask warily.

"I’m horny and hungry, since you interrupted me earlier. So I want you to make me cum. It’s up to you to decide how to do that. You can use your hands, your mouth, your breasts… you can even ride my cock, if you so desire. Do whatever you want, just make me cum. Then I’ll help you."

You look at the purple-skinned woman as you consider what to do. You’re not sure if you can trust her promise to help you, especially since she was rather quick to agree, but at least her request has changed. Now you should be able to use your hand to make her shoot her load on the floor, away from you, so that you’ll be safe from any toxins in her seed. And after that you’ll be able to continue with your journey… probably.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)