More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by reaper13 reaper13

Which option do you take?

Fight the succubus

You are not about to surrender to the succubus without a fight.

"It seems we’ll be seeing which of us is the most capable fighter," you say with a smirk on your face.

The succubus lowers her head and shakes it.

“Too bad. I really would have loved to feel your mouth on my member.” Her fingers curl and you see the wicked claws on the tips.“But if you mess up, maybe I can still make this fantasy come true.”

You have had enough of this bitch. You rush forward, through the shallow waters of the bath straight at the daemoness. The purple skinned creature successfully avoids your attack, and rakes with her claws across your upper right arm. You wince at the scratches she makes and slash at her again. She avoids your sword once more and preforms a counterattack.

This time you are able to use your sword to block her attack. The succubus readies for another attack, but suddenly Glenda appears behind the daemoness. She has a ceramic pot, meant for bathing, and she smashes it against the succubus’s skull. It dazes her long enough for you to stab the sword of Saint Magdalena between the daemoness's purple breasts.

The succubus looks in terror at the sword piercing her chest. She then arches her back and screams out a knell. The scream ends abruptly when the succubus explodes in fire and ash. The sword of Saint Magdalena drops with a big splash into the bathwater.

You did it. You defeated a daemon. This was your first victory as a paladin and it was a powerful foe. You look at Glenda. The poor elf is still shivering about all that has happened. You move over to her and hug her. The naked elf presses her body to yours and cries.

When Glenda has gotten over the shock you convince her to join you in your escape from the abbey. She no longer has any robes to wear, but you came into the baths without any yourself, so you convinced her to only wear her sash and underclothes, like you do.

The both of you find an unused drainage tunnel and disappear into it. The tunnels are dark and the floors slick with moisture. Most worrisome is how they sometimes just drop a few meters. They are clearly not meant to be traversed by humans. Sliding into a puddle of brackish wash water, you decide that maybe it would have been better to find a different way out.

After what feels about an hour you finally reach the exit. It is a cave at the lowermost part of white rock cliffs, right where the waves of the sea meet with the rocky beach. Glenda is the first to step out of the tunnels. You follow her, then stretch yourself and take a deep breath. It has never before felt so good to smell the salty scent of seawater.

Suddenly Glenda screams. You rush over to see what is wrong. Glenda turns and reveals to you a red pentagram symbol has appeared on her belly.

“Where did this come from?” Glenda asks. “Did the succubus do this? Is this her doing? What does the symbol mean? What is going to happen to me?”

You slap an open hand on Glenda’s cheek. The hysterical elf instantly stops panicking.

“Don’t panic, Glenda.” You reassure your friend. “The succubus is dead. She can’t hurt you anymore.”

This seems to calm Glenda down a bit.

“We’ll find out what that symbol means and how to remove it.” You say as you caress her lovely green hairs.

“Thank you, Sabine.” Glenda replies. “If it wasn’t for you, I’d probably still be under her thrall.”

“That’s right, we have made it.” You tell her. “The next step of our journey begins.”

Climbing the cliffs behind you seems an almost impossible task and you would practically be back on the abbey grounds. You should probably follow the beach and see where that takes you.

where does the beach take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)