More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by rabbitjack rabbitjack

This can't stand, but what to do about it?

Some unfortunate phrasing is fortunate!

When Isabel II comes around a corner, she finds you standing in the middle of the road, glaring at her with your arms crossed. Normally this would be instant , but with what you've picked up, you have a clever plan. She takes up a combat stance without a flicker of change in her expression. That changes when you hold out a hand in a universal 'stop' gesture. "You're doing this all wrong. Don't you know anything!?" You deliberately use the same caustic tones that the original used, trembling like a leaf on the inside but not daring to show weakness or doubt. Her expression changes over to one of concern and confusion in equal measure. "But she said..."

"She just got done correcting you for taking her literally and you're going to do it again? What's wrong with you anyway?" You demand. "I haven't been able to take my potions recently, so the Trickster God's curse is pretty strong right now." She admits readily. "...You're pretty gullible, aren't you?" You muse out loud. She looks down in embarrassment and grumbles "I'd be able to handle the Wisdom loss if I wasn't spending all my time looking for my sister..." You rub your chin in a classic Goblin Thinking Stance. So the curse hits her Wisdom stat. She would normally take recovery potions to offset the loss, but she's been distracted. Even worse, this clone has half the attribute points of the original so the loss is even worse. Your chances of success just went way up!

"So you can't ask the original you what she meant when she told you to finish us off?" You return to the original subject. "No. She'll just get my memories when I expire." She admits, watching you warily. "But what else could she mean? Obviously she wanted me to..." "Deal with this!" You interrupt, pulling aside your loincloth as your fat erection springs out. You've been staring at those tantalizing tits for most of the conversation, so lovingly squeezed and displayed by her daring leather corset! "Trust me, you always get this stuff wrong, right? Finish me off, and don't stop till you get it right!" "That doesn't sound like something I'd..." "That's the curse talking." You interrupt again, pushing her off-balance with your words. "You suspect that it would help your sister get her head right!" Steal your Pet, will she? You'll give her some good memories, a taste of what's to come once you beat her! "Well... I do like to flaunt myself..." She admits slowly, before nodding more confidently now. "Alright, so..."

That's all you were waiting for. You push her to her knees and lever her jaw open with no gentleness whatsoever. She begins to protest, but you cram her words back down her throat, grabbing the back of her head with both over-sized hands and sinking your throbbing meat all the way in with a single thrust. She gags and tries to pull back but you hold her in place for a pleasurable time, enjoying her discomfort and contractions against your sensitive flesh before finally relenting and letting her go. Strings of drool mixed with pre-cum drip down her chin and swelling breasts as she gasps for breath and coughs hoarsely. "You're not doing a very good job you know. She said not to stop till you did it right, so you'd better get better quick." She simply looks confused and a little overwhelmed, her eyes crossed and watery as she tries to watch your pillar of masculinity invade her plump lips. Oh well, this is about making her pay. You just intend to draw that out as long as possible.

You take hold of her shoulders and drag her over to the nearest wall, your hard-on slapping her in the face as it bobs with your movement. Her light frame doesn't give you much trouble, and you push her back against the unyielding surface. You step across her outstretched legs and take hold of her head again, and cram your thick twitching member in her partially-open mouth. You can feel her jaw being levered out by your girth and her lips stretch out around you pleasingly. You begin thrusting with your hips, knocking the back of her head against the wall with each heavy inexorable thrust until she gets a clue and braces back against it. This provides her with even less give against your thrusts and you offer her few opportunities to catch her breath as you enjoy dominating her hot moist mouth. As much as the original seems to enjoy the sound of her own voice, you're enjoying the sounds your face-fucking her produces more.

You've improved your stamina a great deal from your practice sessions with Pet, so its several minutes of steadly pounding her arrogant mouth before you feel yourself getting close to your limit. Reluctantly you push away from her, though your predatory instincts insist that you go for the finish. You don't want to finish this yet. Instead you growl "This isn't working at all. What the hell good are you anyway? I thought you were a big deal but you're struggling to finish off one measly goblin! You're pretty arrogant, strutting around in those tight clothes but when it comes down to it you just flop around like a dead fish! At this rate you're never going to do this right." You're lying of course, she's hot as hell and pretty good at taking your oversized dick, but your entire strategy revolves around keeping this magical construct off-balance and feeling inadequate. Plus, you kind of like imagining the look on the original's face when she gets these memories. Isabel II has flopped back on her side, eyes glazed over as she recovers her breath. You straddle her and put your clever fingers to work, stripping away her body-hugging armor with a few flicks of the clasps and tossing her weapons into a burning building. The underclothes you simply tear off, drawing a gasp of mixed pain and anticipation from your victim. "Hah! Looks like you like being taken in hand. Well well well. Lets see what we can do with that!"

You hook your hands around her from behind and of course grope her gravity-defying breasts crushingly as you half carry-half drag her to a low hitching post that the goblins of this village used to tie off one of the half-trained creatures they kept as pets. You throw her over the rough wood with her face against the ground and her inviting young ass pointed into the air. "Hold still" You command as you grab some of the rope left over and tie her ankles off to either support of the post, spreading her legs out and leaving her defenseless against your advances. You rub your stiff long cock along the outer folds of her hot dripping pussy, watching her aristocratic expression as she begins to warm up to your advances. Her position leaves a lot of her weight on her cheek as she has her head turned to the side and much of her upper bodies weight resting on it. You poke a thick thumb into her honey-hole just to hear her moan, then take her heart-shaped ass in both hands and spread it wide. "Wai...EEEEEeeet!" She begins to protest before you spear her puckered asshole and her voice takes a much more pitch. Her hips and smooth legs flutter as she attempts to get away, but tied down to the post like she is she has no where to go. She is so tight back there that you only manage to get the tip in before her clenching muscles make it impossible to go further.

Challenge accepted! you pull out and run your proud goblin cock back and forth along the outside of her pussy again, denying her satisfaction while spreading her secretions along yourself. You go back and forth between her two holes, distantly aware that she is trying to talk you out of it between squeals of indignation and pleased with the knowledge that she's regretting her choices already. You pull back for a few moments, member dripping with her juices as she struggles to look back and see what's going on now. You reveal your intent as you take the handholds offered by the exotic flare of her waist and burrow all the way into her juicy ass, her high-pitched scream music to your ears. With the way she clamps down around you, she's incredibly tight, but you've slowly reamed her out and you take full advantage.

You use the cool-off period between the blowjob and now to full advantage, taking long, slow strokes out of her slender body. She shudders and cries out into the ground as you push her face across the hard dirt. You busy your hands with further invading her body, pushing knobby fingers into her snatch and slapping her jiggling posterior. You take her hard and fast, really rocking her fuckable body with powerful thrusts while your fingers go crazy on her velvet insides. You completely overwhelm her. By the time you flush your milky-white lust through her bowels she has been exhausted. Her arms flop wearily next to her dirt-tangled hair and her ass has been tattooed a rosy shade of red in the shape of your hands. You walk around to her front and plop your softening member across her forehead.

"Hey, looks like you finished me off." You inform her, your tone congratulatory. She looks up at you hopefully and is about to speak when you push an index finger moist with her own juices into it. "Shhh. You finished me, sure. But they still get a turn." You hook her jaw and pull her field of view to the other side, where the survivors of the goblin camp have been creeping up to watch. Several are already jerking their hardening erections and all of them have hungry, evil expressions. You her to look at you again and grin toothily. "Fulfill your purpose, bitch. I'll be coming to take my property back soon enough!" Her mouth falls open in astonishment and you wipe your finger off in her hair before turning and walking away. A smelly tide of goblins falls on her bound body, rubbing themselves all over her soft skin and immediately taking every hole they can cram a dick into.

The sounds are amazing. Apparently she wasn't as exhausted as she looked!

How will you follow up with your plan? You've lost everything you worked toward.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)