More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by rabbitjack rabbitjack

Is this the end!?

No, you have (had) Armor!

You wake up sweltering. Over-large hands scrabble at your back as you remember that devastating attack, searching for the wound that must be there! Instead, you find fragments of the armor you bought from the Spiders, bringing back to mind its last-ditch ability to absorb a lethal hit in exchange for destroying the armor instead. You would pause to breath a sigh of relief, but the hut you're in is burning brightly and the flames are encroaching on you hungrily. You scramble to your feet and leap out of a window. Much of the Village is ablaze at this point, thick pillars of smoke curling up into the otherwise clear sky providing concealment for clever sneaky Goblins to spy on scary Thief-Mages.

Two Isabel's are standing side by side, hand resting on out-thrust hips as they watch Pet. They have trapped her in some kind of lightening ropes, stunning her and restraining her at the same time. She hangs limply in the air, clearly and held up only by the binding spell. "'I'll show you' my perfect ass!" Complains Isabel I. She seems to be the type that has to have the last word, even with in-combat taunts. "Understood." Says Isabel II, turning around and starting to work the clasps for her low-slung tight pants. "No! Stop you stupid clone!" Isabel I shrieks, face-palming in sheer frustration. It seems like the Clone is very literal-minded! Perhaps a function of the lower stats? Isabel II stops part-way, tiny underwear clearly on display and a look of confusion scrunching her fine aristocratic features up into something rather cute. "But you said..." "Put your clothes back on!" Isabel I snaps, then is distracted as the spell restraining Pet runs out and your beautiful blonde Pet slumps boneless to the ground.

Isabel I picks Pet up and throws her over her shoulder in a fireman's carry. Despite the severity of the situation your highly-tuned goblin libido picks out how the position pushes Pet's breasts up and displays her bouncy round ass. "I'm taking her back. There's something wrong with her, but I'll figure it out if its the last thing I do. Stay here and finish them off. Don't stop until you do it right, understand?" Isabel announces imperiously. She doesn't wait for the mute nod of acknowledgement before opening a portal back to town and disappearing through it, taking your most valuable possession with her!

This can't stand, but what to do about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)