More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by rabbitjack rabbitjack

How will you follow up with your plan? You've lost everything you worked toward.

A short time skip

Adventurers screams are really really shrill. Your highly-tuned Goblin ears do not help. The worst thing about it is that the really shrill screams are coming from a mountain of meat and gristle, crying like a child as he is swarmed by your victorious host. The survivors of the Great Goblin Village Massacre universally recognized you as their boss and you've spent the last few weeks getting them up to snuff. You're benefiting from the system you've worked out now.

Traps and ropes and nets and more traps, all aimed at subduing rather than outright killing. As you watch, the alchemist girl is dragged down by a half-dozen eager goblins swinging around the ropes that wrap around her inviting body like mountaineers. Honestly with all the ropes they are wrapping her in it will be hard to have their fun later... Your eyes water and your thoughts are interrupted by a hacking coughing fit as the wind shifts and the smoke you were using to conceal the battle is thrown into your face. Goblins have an excellent sense of hearing and are lower to the ground, so it mostly works more against the humans than it does your clever Goblins. You only lost a half-dozen or so! Its unreasonable to expect to take on adventurers and not take casualties, which is why you let your minions get first, second, and third crack at them. At least you're getting well known enough that there are always more willing to risk a great deal to join you, so replenishing your numbers is routine. After so many repeated deaths at the hands of the oppressive and callous adventurers any chance of actually making a difference is met with wild enthusiasm! It doesn't hurt that you generously share the females either! Once the adventuring party is wrapped up and lined up on the path you lead your (situationally) brave Goblins in a victory dance, with lots of flailing ears and the occasional kick aimed at the prisoners.

You then ruthlessly club the helpless prisoners to one by one. The reason that you practice tying them up first is so that none of your greedy backstabbing underlings gets any of your precious Exp! You stop at the last, the grasping ropes emphasizing her sculpted curves and delicious helplessness in equal measure. Her wide purple eyes look up at you with a mixture of fear and... anticipation? "Are you going to ravish me?" She asked breathlessly. You begin to give a gloating reply, but she cuts you off almost immediately. "Are you going to pluck my clothes off like wrapping paper and use my body for your animal lusts?" "You kn.." "Are you going to cram your hot meaty throbbing cocks into my right needy holes and hammer me senseless?" She interrupts breathlessly. She's really getting worked up, going on and on about what she thinks she's about to experience. Of course, she's right, but its the principle of the matter at hand.

"... and then rub chocolate syrup all over my heaving bosoms? Then brGUUEEMMKKK!" You've had enough. The first couple minutes were actually pretty hot, but frankly it started getting kind of weird. These adventurers are pretty jaded. You interrupt her like the conqueror you are, open mouths are an invitation after all. You push your twitching cock past her soft lips and down her convulsing throat. Her insincere protests feel good against your swollen member and her thrashing curvy body inflames your passion. You entangle your knobby fingers deep in her hair and start pounding her delicate face. That's all the encouragement that the others need and soon cloth is ripping, loincloths are flying, and her heels are being hoisted way up in the air. A veritable green tide of hungry grins and waving cocks descends on her helpless form and begins fucking anything that they can wrap a warm bit of flesh around. She might start panicking a bit at that point, getting more than she bargained for, but its kind of hard to tell around the rhythmic gagging noises she's making.

Your climax arrives and you pour your lust down her throat, leftovers spilling out of her nose and lips to drizzle across her face and chest. You can't help but feel a little down, this is great and all but its just not as good as Pet. Leaving one of your eager minions to take your place, you move to one side of the ambush, already considering your plans. Because of course you have plans! A little while back something called a 'patch' happened and you stopped gaining new abilities, but you've kept the ones you already gained and can level those up further. Recently you've unlocked another 'slot' for a pet! Just as interesting, by observing the hand motions of Adventurers carefully in secret while hiding, you've figured out a way to keep them from automatically detecting you as hostile. Something to do with a menu? You don't see anything when you do it, but it seems to work. It turns off when you attack one of them though, so its of limited utility.

Decision made, you heft your spear and unceremoniously kill the Alchemist girl. Her body dissolves into a mist of golden light then shoots up into the sky. She'll return to some town and respawn in a day or two. You smirk. At least she'll have some good memories. Of course, some of your underlings are left unsatisfied, but you prefer it that way. You reward those that do the best, not the ones that just show up. They will be hungrier to please you (and themselves) next time.

Speaking of memories, you heft a bag you've been carrying and motion toward the town. "I'm going to take care of some business. You lot head back to base and get ready for the next raid. Make sure to pick up all our traps! We don't want the Adventurers to get wise to our schemes!" There is some grumbling behind your back, but no one challenges your authority and soon they are busy with their tasks. Now you've got your own self-appointed task. Bitch gonna pay!

What scheme are you on about now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)