More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by lamancha lamancha

What did I get myself into?

I’m an Idiot.

Pulling up to the address my phone has directed me to, I see it absolutely is a school. It is “St. Magdalene’s High School for Girls” just like I looked up. I must be in the right place, well the place Yui sent me. There is a queasy feeling in my stomach that this is not in any way the right place for a man like me to be.

There is a sign to direct cars to one of two parking lots. Go left for faculty and visitors, right for students. I take a right and find a parking spot. Taking a few deep breaths to try and steady my nerves for a what could be a very awkward conversation. Giving myself a pep talk in my car about how the best thing to do would be explain to a much too young Yui, I continue to ready myself for a confrontation as I walk towards the school. Walking past a group of students, wearing catholic school uniforms. I feel their gaze on me and get more nervous as I approach the building.

Finally I see Yui hanging out by the front doors. She sees me and enthusiastically waves, both hands over her head, calling me over to her. She isn’t wearing a uniform. She is dressed rather wholesomely, a grey dress and a black sweater. Definitely not a uniform. I can feel myself slowly relax a little as I walk up to her.

Still, I’m not relaxed enough for what she does next. When I am close enough she comes running up and jumping into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and kicking her legs up. We are drawing a crowd around us. Dozens of teenage school girls’ start giggling and murmuring to each other until I feel her feet land on the ground and she is dragging me in the direction of the faculty parking lot, calling out, “bye girls! I’ll see you tomorrow.” before looking into my eyes and calling out, “Or not! Maybe I might take a personal day.”

All the girls she was talking to call back, “bye Miss Yui!” A few in the crowd jeer, “your boyfriend is hot,” which makes Yui’s creamy tan skin go a crimson colour that would make anyone think “school girl.”

It is enough to make me stop her dead in her tracks as she is pulling towards the faculty lot and bite the bullet. “Yui… I’m actually parked over here…” I say as casually as I can. It isn’t casual enough because after a brief look of confusion I watch a look of realization come across Yui’s face which quickly turns into a fit of laughter that she doesn’t really try to suppress at all.

We turn around and she alternates between practically skipping and holding my hand and asking me how old I thought she was, to stopping as a group of students walk past us and saying in feigned drama “Mister NO! I’m not supposed to go for rides in strangers’ cars.” Only to then say hi to the students and remain them about their permission slips, or answer questions about mid-terms.

She is loving every minute of this and I can feel my ears getting hot from embarrassment. When we finally get back to my car she throws her arms around my neck again and plants a deeply unreserved kiss on my lips. Her lips feel soft and I’m quickly no longer worried about what people think. Kissing her back and confess how scared I was. She laughs again and assures me that she is flattered that I think she looks so young. She tells me about how she has been a science teacher at St. Magdalene’s since she graduated college a few years ago and I open her car door to let her in.

Right before I start the car to leave there is a knocking on Yui’s window and she rolls it down to a group of five of her students. She introduces me to them and they ask if I’m Yui’s boyfriend. One in the back recognizes me from Yui’s gym pictures and they all “ooooooh” in unison. Yui reaches her hand out and rubs my knee in an act of kindness that is surprisingly soothing and she reprimands each of the girls for gossiping. Going into detail about how their time would be better served studying for their upcoming test than snooping into her personal affairs.

It would all have seemed very responsible if the entire time she was lecturing them about not gossiping her hand wasn’t travelling up my leg until she was squeezing my cock through my pants. The girls then disperse and we watch them walk away through the windshield. Yui idly asks me if I like those uniforms.

I’m positive she did this to watch me squirm. I know she did this because that is what she whispers in my ear after I stammer for an answer. Then biting my earlobe she says, “take me out of here stud.”

Eager to do exactly that I back my car out of the parking space and as I’m driving away I ask her why they call her Miss Yui and not by her surname.

“Because I’m the cool teacher,” she laughs at her own joke. “No, it’s because they can’t pronounce my last name. Not many can,” she then says it to me to see if I can.

She kisses my cheek and says, “you’re lucky you’re cute and your tongue has other talents.”

Lets get out of there.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)