More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by lamancha lamancha

Where does Yui want to meet?

Yui sends me an address.

Leaving Piya’s place, I am exhausted. There wasn’t much left in me but to text Yui and tell her how much I am looking forward to seeing her later in the week, to which I get a text back saying, “but I’m horny now!” Leading me to check myself to see if I even have it in me to go and fuck Yui right now. I don’t which makes her next message such a relief, “its okay I’m always ready for you. How does the middle of the week sound?”

The middle of the week sounds great and I tell her as much in a text right before falling face first in my bed, passing out in my place and I don’t move for hours.

Waking up with that sense of post nap grogginess where I’m mystifying at how long I slept. I can’t make sense of what time of day it is, convinced that with my cum Piya has drained every bit of life out of me. That is until I look at my phone.

There is a private message from Yui, it is her naked showing off that amazing round ass of hers. No text, no context, just her perfect fit bum on my phone.

This sparks of a couple days of aggressive and vulgar texts between the two of us, flitting from flirty to raunchy seemingly effortlessly. Yui goes into great detail about how hard she came in the Sauna, what it was like for her and then she pauses and sends me a gif of a cartoon character I don’t recognize smacking it’s self in the head. “But of course you remember, you were there.” She then asks if I’ve read a book I haven’t read telling me how I remind her of the main character and then she talks about wanting to taste my cock.

She’s fun, she’s brilliant she seems to have boundless energy and I can’t help but feel thankful that I’ve had time to recuperate before meeting up with her.

Mid-week finally rolls around and I call her up to ask her where she wants to meet. Knowing full well I can’t go pick her up from her place as Piya has kept me posted that her Ex is still crashing there, his family being friends of Yui’s family, it would just be too weird. I have no reason to disagree with that so I spend a lot of time making my place as nice as I can. The full deep clean.

Yui finally texts me back around 11am with a pinned address saying I should come pick her up around 3:30, saying, “I can’t leave until school is done anyway. Might as well come get me here.”

School? Fuck! How old is she? My brain goes into overdrive as panic sets in as I try and recall every detail about her I can. I met her at my club but I don’t remember checking her ID. The boundless energy, the insanely fit body, the references I feel too old for, it all starts making sense. Shit! I have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into and I have no idea how to get out of it gracefully. I can’t ask Piya, I can’t bail. There are only two things I can do: 1; face the music and go meet Yui and ask her directly, 2; check her Instagram for more clues.

I’m not supposed to meet up with Yui for a couple more hours so Instagram it is. Countless gym pics, and inspirational quotes, selfies and pictures of her with a bunch of school girls. All smiles and happy. I scroll down far enough that I see the picture of us she posted from the gym, right before I ate her out in the sauna. Our bodies all sweaty, her white sports bra drenched in sweat below it reads the caption she wrote “#hotguy” and underneath that hundreds of likes, and comments. I’m feeling faint. I look up the address she sent me, “St. Magdalene High School for girls”

The alarm on my phone goes off saying if I want to get there by 3:30 I should leave now. Not sure what else to do I get in my car.

What did I get myself into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)