More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by lamancha lamancha

Lets get out of there.

Yui makes me work for it.

"Wait! Wait! You mean to tell me you thought… you thought I was how old?" Yui manages to all of this sentence out through a roaring fit of laughter as we pull away from the St. Magdalene’s High School for girls, where she works.

I can feel my face burning with a sheepish embarrassment and take her teasing as I tell her again, trying to stress how brief the miss understanding was, how I came prepared to do the right thing. Alternating looking between the highway and the gorgeous petite passenger I have in car with me, I say something again trying to emphasize my innocence in all this.

Yui ignores me as she wriggles in the seat full of energy. "Sure, sure and what exactly was the plan if, God forbid, I was a student there? Did you think that one through stud?" She has her legs wide apart with her back pressed against the door of my car as we move through town. She clearly has 100% of her attention focused on me and it is hard for me not to return her gaze as I drive.

She is right about that, I didn't think at all about what I would do once I showed up to the school. If she had turned out to be a student there. I had no idea how it was going to shake out, I just knew that Yui wanted me to pick her up there and I wanted to see her.

She lets me off the hook by promising to stop teasing me about it if I just let her take me on a hike. She says she really wants to find this hot spring the girls she teaches have been telling her about and that she brought a change of clothes.

Every time I do look over I can see her legs, swinging and opening as she fidgets, her thighs pulling at the hem of her grey dress. "I mean, I guess I should be flattered," as she says this she seems to be looking at our surroundings a lot more, like she is trying to get her bearings.

"Maybe I'm just sorry to disappoint you if you were thinking you were going to get some young teenage Asian pussy. It seems like you have a…" she interrupts her self-declaring "Hey! take this exit."

I do and before too long we're both too focused on her directions to talk about much else but the road. It has turned into a dirt off shoot surrounded by trees and it becomes windier and more washed out as we go along. I keep meaning to ask her what she was going to say about what it seems like I have but every time I think about bringing it up I look over to her and see her excitedly looking from her phone to the road to give me directions.

Before too long we reach a mostly empty parking lot next to a trail head. As we stop Yui reaches over and turns off the car for me, whispering in my ear, "you know, I have the outfit." I turn to look at her, my eyes locking with hers. It is impossible not to notice how white her eyes are or how the fire is burning inside her pupils.

Half turned on, half worried she thinks that's why I'm into her. I just gulp as she hands me back my keys. "Yui, there are a million things I want to see you wearing."

She laughs, "let’s start with this hike. Then we can start having you worry about what I'm wearing."

"I hear there is an amazing look out and these springs are almost always deserted at this time of day. We'll get some amazing pictures." My mind begins to flood with the thoughts of Yui's Instagram.

I park next to the only two other cars are in the lot and I notice when I'm getting out of my car that one of them has a ‘St. Magdalene girls XC’ bumper sticker, underneath the school logo is written “All About Endurance!”

As I move around my car to the passenger side I hear Yui, "turn around! No peeking!" Yui is stripping out of her dress and changing into a pair of shorts for the hike.

Instinctually I swing to face the other direction before pausing for a second. "Yui, there is nothing I haven't seen."

"Yeah," she says, sounding half distracted, "and I want you to see it all more too, but not right now. Turn around!"

I can't argue with her on this, so I keep my head facing the other way, only occasionally stealing looks off the reflections of the car windows to see her pulling up a pair of shorts over a tiny black pair of panties and a sports bra pressing down her tiny chest. she catches me looking once and chastises me in Thai. I have no idea what she said but I get the context clue and stop sneaking looks until she says it’s okay to turn around.

When I do she is wearing exactly what I saw in the reflection. But she has her hair in pigtails. "I thought you were done teasing me about this," I say as I step close to her. Tenderly grabbing both of her braids in my hands, my thumbs pointed out, I pull her head towards mine and kiss her. Her hands roll over my sides as we engage in a lingering kiss.

As the kiss breaks she sighs deeply and I can almost feel that frenetic energy she always has relax for a brief moment. Only a brief moment though before she inhales and looks for the trail head. "Wow! Ok that was really hot," she says almost to herself before turning back to me, "let's go!"

Do we find the hot springs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)