More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 27 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Does Kirsty convince Kate to play cock chicken?

She does, uniwittingly sealing their fates

Kirsty teased Kate mercilessly until the twin finally relented to her bolder sibling, and prepared to mount her partner, despite her fears of going bareback.

“Oh fuck, feels so good,” Kate groans as she slowly lowers herself on the stiff rod she had been straddling.

“Mmmmm, so much better without a condom,” Kirsty agrees, making her own decent on the cock beneath her. Her delicate petals parting wide to accept the swollen beast, thankfully her pussy nice and lubricated as the cock stretches her sex wide.

The two guys grunt and groan as their manhood’s are engulfed by the strong heat of the twins pussies, finding them almost overwhelmingly tight. It was going to take a lot of willpower for them not to pop early, then needed to last long enough for their plan to work.

All they had to do was get the twins nice and worked up, and then to use Kirsty to goad Kate into continuing until it was too late. Then once Kate was nice and inseminated, it was just a matter of her smooth partner whispering into Kirsty’s ear. Telling her how hot it was watching her twin getting cream filled and how nasty it would be if Kate had to eat cum out of her pussy. From there it was just a simple case of working her up until she begs to get filled up.

Once they had both filled each twin, they just needed to reassure the twins that they could take the morning after pill. Then it should be easy to fuck them and fill them over and over, maybe even swapping which twin they got to fuck and fill with their potent loads. Naturally there was a problem of how to ensure the twins didn’t take the morning after pill, perhaps tricking them with a placebo or something. The guys would leave that stage of the plan to Tanya, she probably already had a plan in place after all.

Both twins had built up a steady rhythm, slowly bouncing up and down the big hard cocks benath them. Kate currently enjoying having her nipples sucked by her partners, while Kirsty was purring as her partner was thumbing her clit lightly as she bounced on his lap. A high pitched squeal of delight emanating from Kirsty as she came hard on the dick deep inside of her.

———————————————

The party music that had been playing away to itself had been turned down nice and low, to ensure that each wet slap of skin on skin was picked up for the video.

Every sexy groan made by the twins recorded clearly for what Tanya had hoped would be her latest movie. The current working title in her head being, Unsuspecting Mothers.

Although Tanya would have to think everything through to ensure, none of the girls caught in their trap tonight would see the video and cause problems later on. Still worst case, she’d just have to keep the video for herself, which wouldn’t be the worst.

Right now Tanya was too preoccupied with the the twin toy pumping it’s second load into you and her. As well as enjoying the show, as the two twins slowly rode their partners, getting closer and closer to the climax. While the twins both enjoyed yet another orgasm the big thick dicks they were both riding, soaked through with their juices.

———————————————

“Oh fuck, so tight,” The guy Kate was riding groans, breathing heavily in order to try and hold off his urge to cum deep inside of Kate.

“oooooh sounds like your guy is getting close Kate, looks like you’ll be licking cum off me at this rate,” Kirsty mocks finishing with a giggle, while grinding herself nice and hard on her own partners cock. Savouring ever inch of the thick beast as it ground against the sensitive silk like walls of her sex.

The guy Kirsty was riding decided to let out a perfectly timed and slightly ominous groan, in order to make it seem as though Kate had a chance of winning.

“Looks like your guys gonna cum any second, maybe you should get your ass off him, and I’ll make you lick cum off my ass,” Kate replies between moans of pleasure.

“Oh it’s on bitch, why don’t we pick up the pace if you’re so sure you’ll win,” Kirsty giggles beginning to pick up the pace even more.

Her words and a competitive streak between the two twins cause Kate to also start riding her partner hard, despite the fact she could have stayed at the same rhythm and let her sister lose. Thankfully the had numbed enough of her senses to realize this.

Give the new pace the twins had decided to take, it wasn’t going to be very long before one of them came. They just had to hope that the twins were too caught up in the pleasure and being competitive to realize the danger they were both in.

The cocks they were forcing their tight bodies down on were slowly swelling up, as they prepared to unload. Slowly both guys were getting closer and closer to emptying the contents of their heavy balls deep into their defenceless wombs of the twins.

“Oh fuck, getting really close,” The guy Kate was riding groaned through gritted teeth. His face contorted with the sheer effort of trying not to blow just yet. His balls churning and writing beneath Kate’s soft rear, working overtime to ensure as many of his swimmers were ready to be unleashed into Kate.

“Fuck,” The guy beneath Kirsty supple body groaned, his hands squeezing Kirsty’s soft ass, as he tried to concetrate on not cumming too.

“Just hold out a little longer, you buddy is super close,” Kate said bucking her hips wildly and grinding herself on her partners lap. The tip of the mans big thick cock was brushing against the entrace to a womb.

Kate looked down at the cock slipping in and out of her sisters pussy, ad grinned as she watched it twitch and shake. Any moment know she though to herself, as she locked eyes with Kirsty a grin appearing on her face. If only Kate had been paying attention to her own guy, she might have picked up on the various warning signs.

The guy beneath Kate saw that she was preoccupied and took his chance, letting go of all the effort he was making to prevent himself cumming. Moving his hands over Kate’s hips and holding himself deep as he let our a soft grunt. His cock throbbed and pulsed, unleashing a big heavy load of cum deep into Kate’s pussy.

By the time Kate realized that her partner was cumming inside of her, the guy had already shot 7 thick hot ropes of his potent cum into her unprotected depths.

“Shit, Shit, Shit,” Kate gasped in horror, quickly hopping off of her parters still twitching cock, his last few ropes of cum spurting into Kate as she dismounted, with only a few drops leaking from his tip.

Kirsty could barely contain her joy, not just from winning, but also at watching her sister, fruitlessly probe her fingers into her sodden slit, and trying to fish the cum out of herself.

“Damn that was hot,” Kirsty murmured to herself, chewing her bottom lip.

“Wanna hear something hotter,” The charming guy Kirsty was still riding says, still maintaining his effort to not cum just yet.

“Mmmmm, tell me,” Kirsty gasped, her own orgasm creeping up on her.

“Your sister has to lick the cum off of you, now that she lost,” The charming man begins, Kirsty mewling an affirmative response as her body began to tense up with her orgasm. “Well how bad would it be is she had to lick it out of your pussy,” The charming man coo’s into Kirsty ear.

“Oh fuck,” Kirsty responds her breath catching slightly, “Do it,” She whimpers just as her orgasm hits.

With that Kirst’s pussy was hosed down with hot thick, and sticky cum. The charming guy pressing his cock as deep as he could, just as Kisty’s pussy clamped down around his cock, ad furiously milked him of all his cum. Her own orgasm sucking up all of the strong potent baby batter into her waiting womb, the proverbial bun being put in her oven.

————————————————————

You watched on in awe of what you had just witnessed the twins do, their sibling rivalrt twisted until they got cream filled. You grinned as you regained your breath in Tanya’s arms, watching as the two guys made room for Kirsty between them.

The guys taking a leg each and tilting Kirsty back, to give the Kate the best access to her twin sisters pussy. The guys making sure that Kirsty’s hips were tilted back slightly to allow all the cum pumped deep inside of her to pool around her cervix. The added bonus of this was that Kate had to eat out her twins pussy for a very long time, lapping up her sisters juices and the few remnants of cum that hadn’t made its way into Kirsty’s womb.

“Well that was a very fun party,” You say softly feeling pretty tired from your own fun with Tanya.

“Thanks, here’s hoping they all take,” Tanya giggles squeezing you tightly against her heavy boobs. Her warm body feeling so relaxing as your rest against it.

“I look forward to rewatching all the bits we missed, while following each girl,” You murmur back, unable to hold back from the the comforting feeling of having Tanya as your pillow and the urge to sleep.

“Oh they’ll be plenty of time for that Ellie, rest for now though, we can start editing this master piece tomorrow,” Tanya giggles while stroking your long red hair, as you began to nod off in her arms.

How many of the bullies get knocked up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)