More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by Genericc616 Genericc616

What are they worried about?

A lack of condoms, and no birth control

"Seriously neither of you have any condoms?" Kate says turning to her twin sister, a look of disappointment on her soft features.

"Well, most college girls are on the pill or something," One of the guys replies rubbing the back of his neck, hoping neither twin would call him out on his dubious statement.

"No, our stupid parents are so strict about that bullshit," Kate snaps, frustration at the prospect of being denied her chance to get her fill tonight getting the better of her.

"Besides, we hadn't expected to get lucky, and end up with two such beautiful women," The other smoother guy adds. His flattery seeming to have a much more desired effect on the twins. Especially Kirsty who he was addressing, and seemed more receptive to his charm.

"I guess we can't hold that against them, Sis, it's not like we're packing protection either," Kirsty replies, with a sigh, putting a hand on her pouting sister's shoulder.

"I know, but what do we do, I'm so fucking horny," Kate says, turning her eyes on her sister with some puppy dog eyes.

"We could pull out?" The first guy suggests, causing the two twins to look at each other.

"I dunno sounds kinda dangerous, what if they fuck up, we could get pregnant," Kate says hesitantly, her eyes drawn to the visible bulge of her partner's cock outlined through his pants. Her drunk and lust-addled mind giving the proposition much more consideration than she should.

"Sounds kinda hot," Kirsty replies licking her lips while reaching out and running her hand over the bulge in her smooth-talking partners pants.

"You could be on top and that way you can just hop off when we're close," The smother guy adds while enjoying the sensation of Kirsty's hand roaming over his rock hard cock.

"I guess," Kate replies her resistance wavering more and more, as each second passes.

"Worst case, I call in a favour and we get a couple morning-after pills off Evelyn," Kirsty continues, using her free hand to move her sister's hand over the trouser bulge of the less charming guy.

"Shit Sis, this still seems dangerous," Kate says hesitantly, but still keeps her hand over the hard manhood her sister had made her touch.

"Look, Sis, I'm gonna fuck this guy, now you can watch me as I take both guys at once, or you can quit being a pussy and get in on this," Kirsty says giving the other guy a smile, while she continues rubbing the smooth-talking guy's cock through his pants.

"Fuck that," Kate says, stepping closer to her partner and undoing the button and tugging down the guys pants and boxers in one move.

Kirsty grins as she watches her sister sink to her knees and takes a hold of the hard cock in front of her. Kate gives the cock in her hands a few pumps with her hands before moving her head forward and licking the shaft from the base to the tip. Kirstys own partner looking longingly at her, and glancing down at his friend and Kate before flicking his eyes back to Kirsty's. Kirsty smiles and sinks to her own knees, quickly freeing the beast within the pants in front of her and marvelling at its shape and size.

"Mmmmm kinda glad we don't have any condoms, seems such a waste to cage such a fine beast," She coo's turning her gaze up at the smooth talker as she wraps her lips around his cock and begins to suck.

"Don't say that," Kate says turning her attention to her sister, much to her partner's annoyance. Kirsty doesn't reply and with some less than subtle hints from the guy she was ignoring, Kate finds herself wrapping her own soft lips around the cock before her. Her tongue extending out and running underneath and around the thick shaft occupying her mouth. The guy had moved his hand onto Kate's head, his fingers entangling in her brunette locks slowly encouraging the more resilient twin in the hopes she would get more into things.

The two guys enjoyed their blowjobs for a few minutes, the two twins obviously quite experienced at this, but neither guy was that surprised by this. The dresses the twins had worn, and the way they acted, along with how quickly they took to the grinding on the dancefloor had tipped them off that these twins had a fair amount of experience. Although it definitely seemed that Kirsty was the more dominant of the two of them, thankfully the more charming of the two had paired off with her, and if he could sweet talk Kirsty into something, Kate was sure to follow suit.

"Mmmmm I'd never of guessed such a pretty woman would have such a naughty streak to them," The smooth talker groan, flashing Kirsty a soft and inviting smile.

"Oh, I'll show you how naughty I can be," Kirsty replies as the smooth-talking man helps her to her feet and kisses her on the lips.

"Really?" The man whispers into Kirsty's ear.

"Mmmmm believe it Mr, I'm going to rock you so hard, you'll be walking funny all of tomorrow," Kirsty coo's back

"Mmmmmmm, Do you want to know what I think would be really naughty?" The smooth man whispers seductively into Kirstys ear, while kissing her neck, and squeezing her soft butt with both hands.

"Oh tell me," Kirsty gasps back in pleasure. Her charming partner had started to lightly pull her butt cheeks apart, causing her soaking lower lips to part and spread.

"If you and your sister climb onto to me and my buddy, and play a nice game of chicken," The man continues to whisper in Kirsty's ear

"Mmmmm sounds hot, how do we play?" Kirsty coo's back softly with a soft moan, as her partner kisses her neck once more. A rush of excitement running down the length of her body.

"You both ride us, ride us until we get really close to cumming," The smooth talker begins "The first woman to chicken out and hop off first has to lick the cum off the winner," The smooth guy finishes, pulling his head back and looking deep into Kirsty's eyes.

"Oh fuck I love it, I'm in," Kirsty replies with a grin, chewing her bottom lip seductively.

"Think you can convince your sister to play?" The smooth talker asks, with a soft smile.

"Leave her to me, I'll convince her to play," Kirsty replies with a devious smile, her hand reaching down and fondling the heavy balls of the smooth-talking man.

Kirsty slowly walks over to her sister, turning to the guy her twin was sucking and smiles sweetly at him. "Mind if I borrow her for a second," Kirsty asks with a grin. The guy looking over to his smooth talking friend, who gave him a single nod. With that, Kirsty led her twin away from the guys for a second and began whispering into Kate's ear. The two guys looking on wondering if their plan would work if so they'd both be that much closer to blowing loads in the unprotected pussies of the twins.

Does Kirsty convince Kate to play cock chicken?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)