More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by Genericc616 Genericc616

How many of the bullies get knocked up?

Everyone that attended the party

Months had passed since that fateful meeting with Suki and the wild party that was arranged to get some payback on those that had tormented her in school. It felt kinda poetic being back in that same coffee shop, although coffee wasn’t on the menu due to your condition, you could still enjoy the smell, and the place did good food.

You spy Suki sat at the same table she had been sat at on that very day, tucked away. You walk over and see your blue haired lover already deep in conversation with her old friend. You suddenly notice that you and Tanya weren’t the only ones sporting baby bulges as you take your seat.

Tanya looks up at you as you sit down next to her, and notices the look of surprise on your face. “Hey Ellie,” She says softly kissing you on the cheek, and putting her arm around you.

“Suki you’re...” You begin, trying to wrack your brain to think back to the party, and whether you remember Suki pairing off with one of the guys. Hell, you couldn’t even recall her drinking the punch.

“So funny thing about that night,” Suki says with a giggle. “I may have had a drink of the punch before being picked up by my boyfriend,” Suki continues with a smile.

“But you knew what was in it,” You say quietly.

“Well in my defence I was on the pill and thought I’d only get the effect of the aphrodisiac. Figured it might make for a fun night with Alex,” Suki said with a grin on her face.

“Only it seems like you got more than you bargained for,” Tanya says with a smile, her blue eyes glancing over at you. “A bit like us really,” She added, her gaze turning downward to her own pronounced bump.

“I recall someone telling me the toy was low risk,” You reply giving Tanya a glare and a stern face, while Tanya pretended to avoid your gaze. Although you couldn’t keep up the act for long, and broke into a smile, with Suki laughing along.

“So you heard anything from my old classmates?” Suki asks, suddenly remembering the reason for meeting up again.

“I have, most of them have had their scans and are coming to terms with motherhood,” Tanya replied with a grin.

“Most of them?” You ask, given that last you heard all of them had accepted what had happened by this point. All going through with the pregnancy, hell some were even looking forward to becoming mothers.

“Yeah, Aya’s still hoping it won’t put too much strain on her new career,” Tanya replies with a laugh, and shaking her head.

“I think the guys will be thankful for the respite,” You reply with a smile.

“In her own words, how long do I physically have to take off before I can do more shoots again,” Tanya quoted, doing a slight exaggeration of Aya.

Aya had been one of Suki’s first bullies, picking on her mostly out of jealousy. At the party, with the aid of her partner, she had lost her virginity, and fully awakened her inner nympho, and embracing who she was. It was quite spectacular how much she had changed compared with the others.

She phoned Suki the next day to apologise profusely and asked to meet up so she could say sorry properly. Suki agreed, and the two met up, with Aya confessing her reasons for being the way she was, and apologising again. Rather bizarrely Aya was now one of Suki’s closer friends these days, which worked out quite nicely with the both of them going through pregnancy together.

“Yeah that sounds like the Aya we know and love, not even twins could slow her down,” Suki agreed with a smile.

“Maybe she needed triplets like Kirsty and Kate,” Tanya commented with a grin.

“Damn, and here I thought it was hard enough work carrying around the one extra passenger,” You say, running your hand over your round stomach.

“Well they were drinking the punch like it was going out of fashion, and apparently twins already ran in their family,” Tanya replied with a smile. “Which is just as well, as they are going to need a lot of family support to help raise six kids between them both,” Tanya continued.

“Their family ok with it then?” You ask

“More than OK, their mother is thrilled, and while not knowing who the fathers were causing a bit of a problem, to begin with, everything’s all patched up now, last they emailed they said their family’s never been closer,” Tanya replies with a grin.

“Well, that's a relief,” You says with Suki nodding in agreement.

“How about the others?” Suki asks taking a sip of her orange juice,”

“Well the idea has grown on Mimi somewhat after her Dad said she could stop looking for a job, providing she promises to be a good mother,” Tanya says with an almost sad look on her face.

“What a nice guy,” You say shaking your head slightly.

“Thankfully, Mimi’s stepmother is much more supportive with the whole affair, guessing Mimi’s baby will be like a proxy since Mimi’s dad flat out refused to have another child,” Tanya continues shaking her own head.

“You could always try and fix that,” Suki says with a giggle, which brings the mood back to a more positive note.

“Don’t tempt her,” You reply with a smile, as you turned to Tanya and could see her considering it.

“That just leaves Evelyn, who has been enjoying time with her mother, the whole experience bringing them much closer together,” Tanya concludes with a smile.

“So it sounds like everyone is more or less in a good place,” Suki begins before pausing for a moment, “How are your parents taking your pregnancies?” Suki asks.

“Well Ellie’s parents couldn’t be happier really, the only thing they were slightly sad about when Ellie came out to them about us, was that they might not have grandchildren to spoil.

“You should have seen the look on my moms face when she found out,” You reply with a smile, trying to picture her face as it went through nearly every emotion in turn as she tried to process the news that you were both pregnant. Finally, she had settled on delighted, with your father finding the whole thing amusing.

“How about your parents Tanya?” Suki asked with a smile on her face.

“I think they were expecting it to happen, just didn’t know when” Tanya replied shaking her head. Tanya’s parents were very supportive of it all but had seemed to have been preparing for it as an eventuality. You had almost suspected that they knew about Tanya’s breeding fetish.

With that you enjoyed the rest of the afternoon with Tanya and Suki, making small talk and plans to meet up again soon. While you leant on Tanya enjoying the warm sensation you got while being around her. A small part of you wondering, with both you and her pregnant, who would be the next unsuspecting person you’d both try and breed?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)