More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Who are you?

Seth Faust, an eighteen year old high school student who’s struggling with his parents’ divorce

You sighed and awoke the same as you do every morning in your father’s new house. You sat up, and tried to adjust your shorts so your rock hard cock wasn’t pinned to your leg by your underwear. It’s not like you were to wear too small underwear, your dick was just huge! Since you were hitting puberty, it’d shot out as much as you’d shot up. Now you stood at 6’1, and had a cock of 11 inches and it was fat one, too.

According to your ex, it was just too big, but whatever. She was kind of a bitch anyway.

“Seth!” your stepmother said, knocking on your door.

“Yeah?” you asked, and she opened the door. As usual, your breathing grew a little irregular. Your stepmother was a blond bimbo, but a hot one.

She had a nice figure, thick thighs, and quite full tits. They were a bit faked, but she swore she only increased by a single cup size. Either way, your dad loved those things. He was always drooling over them. It was kind of weird, honestly. Personally, you thought your biological mother was way hotter, and she was all natural, unlike Miss Blowjob Lips who you had to deal with.

“Hey, I just need you to sign your name on this form. It’s for the house.” my stepmom, Candy, asked me. You were 90% sure that wasn’t her name, but your stepmom having a stripper name wasn’t too bad. She kept fiddling with her cleavage a little as you signed your name.

“Here, give Dad his paper back.” you said, and handed the paper to Candy.

“His paper? Seth, you’re so funny! We both know this is your paper!” Candy giggled. You were a bit confused.

“What do you mean, this is my paper?” you asked.

“Well, your name’s right there.” Candy shrugged.

“Um...” you frowned, and then grabbed Candy’s phone, and wrote your name on the case.

“Who’s phone is this?” you asked her.

“Mine, stupid!” Candy sighed.

“I meant, who’s case is this.” you hastily reworded it.

“Mine-, oh, wait. Seth, is that your name on my case?” she asked curiously.

“Yes?” you answered hesitantly.

“Oh, my bad! This is your phone case! I’m so sorry for taking it without permission!” Candy said, nearly hysteric with panic.

“Whoa, Candy, chill out. You can, uh, use it for me.” you said, taking a shot in the dark.

“Oh, really? Oh my god, you’re the best stepson a girl could ask for!” Candy beamed, and hugged you tightly.

Once she left, your lips curled into a smile. If anything you wrote your name on became your property to everybody, once they saw your name on it, could you go rob a bank, or hell, even just write your name on a ATM?

Before you did anything potentially illegal, though, you probably should test it out.

Seth starts testing his newfound power.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)