More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Seth starts testing his newfound power.

You test your limits

You came downstairs with a Sharpie, and instantly went for the beer your father jealously guards. You wrote your name on a bottle’s label, and Candy reacted sharply when you popped the top.

“Seth! You’re not supposed to be drinking your father’s beer! Or any beer!” Candy reminded you.

“Oh, but Candy, I own this beer.” you smiled, and she checked and then calmed down.

“I’m so sorry. Please, continue drinking your beer.” Candy apologized. You were grinning like a madman. You walked over to Candy and quickly wrote your name on her arm. She looked down at it in confusion, then it dawned on her.

“Oh! Seth! I’m so sorry, I’m using your property to help me do chores and things. Is that ok?” Candy whispered, terrified. You smiled placidly and hugged your bimbo stepmom closer to you.

“Don’t worry about it, Candy. So, I own all of you now, right?” you asked her carefully.

“Yep. Your name’s right there on my arm!” Candy smiled.

“What if the name disappeared? Would you still be owned by me?” you asked curiously.

“Well, no, silly! If your name isn’t there, you don’t own it.” Candy shrugged. You placed your hands on her very nice, very enticing hips, and she wiggled a little in your hands.

“Everything OK, Candy?” you asked innocently.

“Um, ahh, yes!” Candy said loudly. You laughed to yourself. Then, you leaned down and kissed her neck. She purred like a kitten as you caressed her hips.

“Ohhh, Seth.” Candy moaned. Just then, your phone buzzed. A bit annoyed, you reached for it.

“Hey, Jaime.” you answered.

“Hey, Seth! Wanna come over to my house and play some video games?” your friend asked.

“I mean, sure!” you grinned. Then, Jaime hung up, and you turned back to Candy, who was still a bit flushed. She gasped as you put your hands on her hips and pulled her body towards you. You both sighed in happiness as her tits squashed against your chest.

“Bye, Candy.” you said, giving your stepmother a small smile. She waved goodbye as you left the house and started walking. Jaime’s family lived across the neighborhood, and it was about a ten minute walk.

———

“Hey!” Jaime grinned as you approached his house.

“Hey, man.” you grinned back and fist bumped. Jaime opened the door, and you caught a glimpse of Jaime’s mom in the kitchen, and you remembered suddenly that you had a powerful new ability, and you decided to try your hand at taking over Jaime’s mother.

“Hey, Mrs. Garcia.” you smiled, walking into the kitchen.

“Hi, Seth! What can I do for you?” she smiled.

“I’m trying to practice Sharpie tattoo art, you see, and I need a model. Do you think I can draw on you a little bit? It’ll be quick.” you promised. Elena Garcia smiled widely.

“I think that sounds OK. Are you any good?” Elena asked, and held up a Sharpie. You smiled.

“I’m all right.” you said. Then, you wrote your name on her forearm, and a little something extra.

“What do you think?” you smiled.

“Wow, that was fast!” Elena beamed, and then she looked at her arm. She gasped.

“Oh my god! Seth! I’m so sorry, but... this says that you own my pussy, mouth, and ass. I don’t know how I could have not known that. Will you please forgive me?” Elena gasped. You pulled her closer and kissed her fiercely. She gasped and then kissed you back. Your tongue slipped into her, no, YOUR, mouth, and her own tongue came up to softly caress your dominating tongue.

“Mom! What the fuck?” Jaime yelled, coming in. Elena pulled back some, flushed and panting.

“It’s ok, baby. He owns me, see?” Elena beamed, and held up her arm. You put your hand on Elena’s ass, and smiled broadly at Jaime.

“Man, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you owned my mom.” Jaime said apologetically.

“Don’t worry about it.” you grinned. You gave Elena’s soft lips another kiss, and she wrapped her arms around your neck. You wrapped your own arms around her hips, resting your hands on her big ass.

You grabbed the Sharpie again, and wrote something else on Elena.

“Oh, you own my skin, too?” Elena smiled. You nodded.

“Yes.” you said simply.

“Right. So, feel free to use my skin whenever you need it. Also, I think as owner of your skin, I should pick what clothes you wear on your skin.” you explained.

“Sounds good! Do you wanna come up to my closet?” Elena asked with a smile.

“Sure.” you grinned, and Elena held your hand and led you upstairs to her bedroom. She led you into her closet. You bent down and picked up a lacy pair of panties, and Elena blushed.

“Sorry, Seth. I guess I didn’t clean up before my master’s arrival.” she said, ashamed. You pulled Elena into your chest and she sighed happily.

“So, Elena. I don’t want your husband touching MY skin.” you informed Elena. Her eyes went wide, but she nodded.

“Of course, master. He won’t lay a finger on me.” Elena swore. You tipped up her chin and kissed her.

“Thank you. I’m the only man who can touch your skin now, by the way.” you ordered, and Elena nodded.

“I understand, master.” she beamed.

“Alright, Elena, where’s your sexiest clothes?” you asked. The gorgeous Latina MILF smiled. She didn’t waste a second in pulling off her shirt and unbuttoned her pants. She turned around.

“While you’re here, Seth, could you unhook my bra?” Elena said, batting her eyes. You kissed Elena’s shoulder blades, and she groaned as you unhooked her bra and tossed it aside, letting her full tits swell out.

“You know, I don’t think you should wear bras on MY skin anymore.” you told Elena. She nodded.

“That makes sense.” Elena agreed. Just then, Jaime walked in.

“Aah! Mom, you’re not wearing a shirt!” Jaime yelled, and you reached out and pulled Elena’s bare tits against your chest.

“What’s up, Jaime?” Elena asked Jaime, her decency preserved by your chest.

“Well, Daniela just called. She’s at the airport.” Jaime answered.

“Oh! Does she need a ride?” Elena asked.

“Yes, actually. And I know you revoked my car privileges.” Jaime rolled his eyes.

“I think I’ll come with you, Elena.” you offered, eager to see Elena’s older daughter again. When last she saw you, you were only fourteen. Now you were nineteen, handsome, big-dicked, and owned her mother.

“Sounds good! Jaime, why don’t you order dinner for you, me, Seth, and Daniela?” Elena suggested. Jaime nodded and left. Elena stepped back from your chest, and grabbed a very tight tank top that was white and, to reiterate, VERY tight. And without her bra, you could see Elena’s hard nipples, as well as the gorgeous bounce of her huge melons whenever she moved. You grinned at her, and she leaned against your side. You hooked a finger in her jeans.

“Why not try yoga pants or something?” you suggested. Elena smiled.

“Good idea!” Elena beamed, and took off her jeans, and I admired her ass, only hidden by a narrow lacy black thong.

“Nice thong.” you growled, and Elena blushed as she pulled up the yoga pants, which fit her like a second skin.

“You look so good. I’m glad you’re wearing my skin so well.” you complimented Elena, and kissed her.

Seth and Elena go to pick up Daniela.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)