More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bamagan Bamagan

Which Woman Will Hear The Comments of Corruption?

Sarah Mann, of Many Voices

Sarah Mann is 25 and living in Big City on her own for the first time. She’s short but fit, with small, perky boobs and a round ass she’s very proud of. Her light brown hair is usually worn tied back, and she often wears glasses because she doesn’t like the feeling of contacts in her pale blue eyes. She works for a marketing firm and is finally hitting her stride in her career. The future has never looked brighter, so naturally, something inexplicable and alarming is happening. When she woke up this fateful Monday, her head was filled with a cacophony of strange Voices, making her worried that she’s going insane. As it so happens, that’s pretty much true.

--

Results of Rolls

Here is what happened. Already one critical success and critical failure! For future reference, I am treating relatively innocuous things like the pink lipstick as low perversion. I realize I accidentally put it in the privacy column on the image, but that doesn't have any mechanical effect. I will probably continue to refine the way I apply bonuses and penalties as unanticipated scenarios arise. Feel free to argue your case if you think the numbers I assigned are off, or if you catch me in an inconsistency at some point. I would like to be even-handed in this, but I'm sure to make mistakes or forget a precedent or just plain do something inexplicable from time to time.

For future reference, it'll be easier to coerce Sarah into looking for dates now, and harder to convince her to buy or use sex toys (minus and plus 5 respectively, so pretty minor adjustments at the moment). The Seducer will be the dominant Voice for the following chapter, but don't worry, I'll issue a reminder and updates at the end of Sarah's Monday.

Rules of the Game

The short version is this: make comments like in the other threads. If you want to try to minimax your odds of success, read on so you can see the variations in the rules that I will be using to craft each subsequent chapter.

You can make a suggestion for a new daily compulsion for Sarah. The base difficulty is 50, and a roll that equals or exceeds it is required for success. There is a ‘privacy modifier’ that ranges from -20 to +50, where -20 is completely private and +50 is public and well-observed. Zero is private but with a reasonable chance of exposure, such as not wearing panties. There is also a ‘perversion modifier’ that ranges from 0 to +50, in tiers of Vanilla (0-10), Naughty (11-20), Kinky (21-30), Degrading (31-40), and Depraved (41-50). Things that are not overtly sexual might get a difficulty reduction, if they're just a modification of something a person would likely do anyway (like the lipstick color choice mentioned above in the results). They can also be thought of as roughly corresponding to movies of R-rated, Softcore Porn, Hardcore Porn, Fetish Porn, and Fetish Porn. Narrow suggestions can get a -10 difficulty modifier for being very specific in scope, very limited in duration, etc. Broad suggestions have +10 to +30 depending on breadth or vagueness or open-endedness. A ‘normal’ suggestion is one that defines a specific behavior to be followed for no longer than the rest of the day, or until a specific attainable criteria is met (i.e., masturbate to completion). I am generally going to interpret suggestions as being intended for a single day, even if you use words like 'always,' unless you make it clear that you want it to be an open-ended command, but those will obviously be considered broad and therefore less likely to succeed. Suggestions with no specific or implied duration, or that seem unattainable, may be ignored. Critical failures, where the result is less than 50% of the target, increase the difficulty for subsequent similar commands by +5. Critical successes, where the result is more than double the target, decrease the difficulty for subsequent similar commands by -5.

All valid suggestions will be tested for success, and each successful suggestion for a day will be layered into Sarah’s behavior, with the highest margin of success as the most dominant aspect. This might occasionally lead to the runners-up being effectively irrelevant, such as a compulsion to be nude rendering a compulsion to flash her breasts moot. The winner gets to choose the next dominant archetype, which should be mentioned in the initial comment; otherwise, it will be assumed that whatever purview their suggestion most closely fits will be the next dominant.

Sarah is host to several Voices, each of which are considered an archetype of a certain kind of sexual behavior. Several already exist, and suggestions for additional Voices are welcome. Each day, one archetype will be dominant, and suggestions that fall under its purview will have up to a -10 difficulty modifier to start with. Successful suggestions under its purview will make the modifier stronger. This is true whether or not the archetype is dominant on any given day. Archetypes that suffer a critical failure will become recessive for at least one day, and their normal modifier will be doubled and applied as a penalty. For example, if it normally would provide a -10 modifier when dominant, when recessive it applies a +20 modifier to the difficulty. The penalty will reduce by five points per day until it is neutral, or until a critical success occurs under its purview.

The principal archetypes to start with are: The Nudist (wants Sarah naked), The Seducer (wants Sarah to pursue), The Bait (wants Sarah to be pursued), The Domme (wants Sarah to be on top), The Sub (wants Sarah to be on the bottom), The Ingenue (tries to make Sarah act naïve or innocent), The Bimbo (tries to make Sarah act like a ditzy slut), and The Pet (wants Sarah to be a pet of some kind). Suggestions for other archetypes should be approximately as broad; i.e., there is no ‘The Slut’ archetype, since that’s kind of an element of all of them, but ‘The Pain Slut’ who wants Sarah to be spanked or whatnot might be permissible. Each archetype can also be assumed to have facets to them, based on who they want to target or how they operate. For example, The Seducer has facets that could prompt Sarah to pursue men or women exclusively, at least when dominant. The Pet might prefer Puppy Girl one day and Bunny Girl another.

A natural 100 gives the reader the right to make a physical or behavioral change to Sarah, as long as it is in line with the purview of the archetype it was suggested under. For example, the Bimbo might increase Sarah’s breasts or turn her blonde, while the Ingenue might make her blush more easily or the Nudist might make clothes seem uncomfortable.

If you want to play, comment!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)