More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you and your friends?

Sam and his female friends

You finish dressing when you look at the clock, noting it’s almost time to begin. You can’t help but look over at yourself in the mirror and grin. About 5’9 with a slim frame and a stylish undercut hairstyle, you feel confident in your slim cut dark jeans and a fit red band t. Since you started college this semester, you have been using the gym with your friends frequently, and it shows... though maybe not quite in the way you wanted. All the running and core workouts has only made you even more slim and lean... though you can’t really complain.

Speaking of those friends, they should be here soon. You don’t know why, but you have always made friends with girls easier than guys, and your freshman semester hasn’t been different. There were two of them, both hot enough that if you didn’t care about your friendship you would have tried to have gone out with them.

You hear a knock on your dorm door and open it to reveal the duo. The knocker was Alexa, a fiery red head with the typical Scottish pale skin wherever it wasn’t covered by freckles. She was a head taller than you, with an almost Viking frame, busty and obviously naturally strong. Tonight she wore a black v neck T-shirt that barely contained her natural DD’s, as well as some brand of designer jeggings that perfectly encompassed her wide hips and toned thighs. Alexa was both the unofficial leader of your little group, possibly because she was the most bossy, as well as the most athletic out of you.

Behind her was the brains of your trio, Charleen, or Charlie to her friends. She was about your height an build to the point where someone could confuse the two of you if you ever dressed alike. Charlie liked to play the role of a rebel, demonstrated by her open soldier style green jacket with nothing beneath, latex black pants hugging her ass and legs down to her black combat boots with chrome spikes. Today her hair was a vibrant blue with half her head shaved, a change from last weeks bright pink. You knew this simple persona covered her more complex personality. Yes she fully commits to the rebellious counter culture lifestyle, and many would think this was due to her wealthy background that had enormous pressure and much expected of her. In reality she was also the smartest person you knew and was extremely ambitious in her own right, aiming to be a top tech executive one day.

“Hello ladies! Ready for an awesome night?” You say as you give them both side hugs. They snicker as Alexa responds “Sure! Atleast if you can keep from passing out early this time!”

You blush, remembering the last game night y’all had was at their dorm. After a long night of games and drinking you blacked out on their bed. Always looking to take advantage of a situation, they decided to punish this by stealing the underwear you were wearing... as well drawing a tramp stamp in permanent marker and stealing your keys to break into your dorm and steal every underwear you owned. You had been going commando all week to the sadistic amusement of those two, not to mention the days it took for the tramp stamp to finally wash off.

“Yea yea that was hilarious... by the way when are you going to give all those back?”

Charlie chimes in, “Don’t worry Sam. If you win game night you’ll get them back. Though you may have to put up an equivalent stake for if you lose... but we will get to that later. I’m hungry, what do you got!”

They rummage through your fridge and pull out some day old pizza, as the three of you talk shit about your classes and those in them. Alexa and you sat on the edge of your bed, while Charlie got your one chair in the middle of your small dorm. You grab some cheap beers out of the back of the fridge and pass them around. Time flies as you all eat, drink, and shit talk until everyone is ready for the games.

What are y’all playing tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)