More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

What are y’all playing tonight?

Alexa has something more physical planned...

After finishing the last of your beer, Alexa let’s out a very un-lady like burp and says “ok ok, enough talk, let’s get this night really started.”

You and Charlie smile as you all gather close. Every night starts with rock-paper-scissors, the winner of which chooses the initial stakes and first game of the night. You all begin with “Rock, Paper. Scissors, Shoot!” as you and Charlie throw rock while Alexa throws paper.

Alexa yells out in glee as you and Charlie roll your eyes. Alexa teases “awww no rolling your eyes, you are going to love this!”

You and Charlie make sure to visibly roll your eyes even harder just to mess with her. She retorts by sticking her tongue out at both of you before clearing off the floor of dorm room, pushing away the chairs as you and Charlie sit on your bed.

“Ok ok, so our first game of the night is pretty simple... if you are up for it. A simple game of hide and seek on the campus. I’ll be it, and you two hide. If I catch either of you, you’ll be my plaything through the next game. If I can’t catch either of you, I’ll be yours. Simple enough?”

Well this could be great... or not. You look at Charlie, knowing that Alexa was more athletic than either of you and could certainly chase either of you down if she could find you.

“Soooo...” Charlie clarifies, “how long would we have to hide?”

“Well, let’s say thirty minutes, anywhere in the building. After that, if you can make it back to Sam’s room, you are safe.”

“And what classify as catching us?” You ask, trying to think of loopholes to exploit.

“Hmmmm well it could just be if I tag you, but that might be to easy on you two wimps. How about if I pin you to the ground or make you say mercy.”

Do you play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)