More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

What are y’all playing tonight?

It’s Charlie’s choice tonight

After finishing the last of your beer, Alexa let’s out a very un-lady like burp and says “ok ok, enough talk, let’s get this night really started.”

You and Charlie smile as you all gather close. Every game night starts with rock-paper-scissors, the winner of which chooses the initial stakes and first game of the night. You all begin with “Rock, Paper. Scissors, Shoot!” as you and Alexa throw rock while Charlie throws paper.

She squeals with glee as you and Alexa groan. You both know that if Charlie chooses the game the stakes are not only going to be high, they will likely be humiliating as well.

Alexa begrudgingly asks “So Charlie, what twisted game do you have prepared for us this time?”

“Ohhh you two are gonna love this. We are going to play my newly created version of chicken! I programmed an app for a kinky version of the game!” You look at Alexa to see an unamused face that matches yours. Charlie continues “We each press a button on my phone, and the app will chose a randomly selected task we must perform. I created a database of over 1000 kinky actions and tasks, varying in severeted and humiliation. Oh, and to make it more interesting the first to give up losses their pants for the rest of the night, while the last gets Sam’s box of undies and to choose the next game we play.”

Well it seems Charlie has been working on overdrive for this one. As much as you fear what is in store for you, you still have to admit the fact she could create this program was amazing. You do feel at a distinct disadvantage, not only going against these two wild girls but that if you lost your pants you had nothing underneath. While you are distracted, the girls have decided that you will go after Charlie, making sure the creator of the app has no unfair advantages.

Charlie presses the button on her phone and the task is chosen. It comes up in bright white lettering on the black background, stating she must kiss the person to her left. She looks up directly at Alexa with a shit eating grin, and pounces ontop of the larger girl. You know that they are both bi and have made out when drunk before or on dares, so this wasn’t to big a deal for them... though seeing your two hot friends playfully making out on the bed next to you had more of an effect. After a few seconds, you cough, and they laugh and break it off.

“Awwww I think little Sammy is jealous?” Alexa teases.

“Oh don’t worry Sam, we won’t treat you like a cuck tonight... unless the game tells us to!”

They laugh as you sarcastically roll your eyes and grab the phone. “Laugh it up you two, but I am winning this game!” You press the button, hoping to get an easy one like that.

What task is chosen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)