More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

What task is chosen?

You want to be the ‘sole’ survivor...

You read the instructions of the task out loud. “Player must worship the feet, shoes, or boots of the player to their left until their next turn. They may not speak once they begin until their turn is over.” You gulp as you look to your left at Charlie, who is sitting on a wooden chair in the middle of your dorm, she laughs and crosses her legs, dangling one boot as she says “awww what’s wrong Sam? Want to give up already?”

You huff out “no way, I’m winning this!”

“Well then,” Alexa chimes in, “be a good boy and get to it!”

Grumbling slightly, you get off the edge of your bed and onto the floor infront of Charlie. She wiggles the shiny black toe of her polished combat boot in your face, and you begin gently kissing tip. It taste mostly of leather, which you thought would have been bad but surprisingly isn’t.

Charlie laughs as she bends forward and grabs the hair on the back of your head, pressing your face hard against her boot, stating “the task wasn’t to kiss them, but to worship them. Show some enthusiasm!”

Knowing they weren’t above using a technicality to cost you the game, you start licking up the sides of the leather, kissing harder and lightly sucking on various points.

Both girls mock you a bit, stating things like “He does seem to really enjoy this, maybe he has a shoe fetish!”, “I think we may have found the perfect use for Sammy every night!”, and “ohh he found his proper place, at our feet.” Your face has turned crimson at their taunts... yet hidden in your pants was a clear and hardening sign that at least some part of you liked it. You tried not to think of what this might reveal about yourself, and focus on doing a good enough job at your task that you won’t lose.

Alexa takes the phone and rests her feet up on top of your raised ass, as you can do little to stop her while on all four... Atleast until your next turn. She presses the button for her turn, and reads aloud her task.

What is her task?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)