More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by QuirkyImagination QuirkyImagination

Pick a story

Ryan, Learning to Never Cheat.

"The best way to experience the pain of others is to step into their shoes. I always had a feeling you were a shit guy, but let's see how you are now."
You stared at the red lipstick stain at the end of the note in disbelief. Looking into the bedside mirror one more time, you confirmed that you were now in the body of an incredibly attractive brunette with obnoxiously-sized breasts and a light hourglass figure that drove attention straight to your clean-shaven loins. It was a radical transformation from your rather built and masculine form and you were stunned the more you realized how much you had changed. You moved to wake up your girlfriend, Amanda, only to notice that she was not in her usual spot next to you on the bed. What remained in her place was a box of extra-large condoms and another small note that read: "I'd recommend using these. You have a thing for overestimating, so I figured I'd get you the largest size they had."

At first, you were extremely confused as to why she would do this to you. You had always been a caring, sweet, and passionate partner and you didn't think you had any major faults between the two of you.

"Shit."

There was this one _tiny _little thing that you suddenly remembered, albeit without ease as it was experienced through a cloud of and hormones. How Amanda figured it out, you had no idea. What you did know however was that she had you with an unknown type of X-Change, and by taking your phone battery, she really wanted to punish you. She had luckily spared you a pair of gym clothes which _did not _do your porn star frame any justice. Going out in public would almost be indecency as your breasts extended your Adidas workout shirt much farther than it was built for.

There was no way of figuring out how long the pill was going to last. You had read stories of guys pranking each other with Resistances, only to have their friends stuck as women forever because they couldn't stop playing with themselves. Amanda seemed like the hardcore type, so you made an internal promise to abstain from pleasuring yourself even though the beckoning calls of experiencing the female orgasm were becoming increasingly obvious. It was a nagging feeling in the back of your mind since the moment you noticed your new form. Female orgasms were rumored to be indescribably fantastic, but you had to remain strong.

However, it didn't seem the Universe wanted to give you a running shot. As you slipped on your underwear and shorts, the sudden ringing of the doorbell sent your heart aflutter.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)