More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Johann0 Johann0

Who's at the door?

Michael, the womanizer

You hurry and put on the clothes, but ditch the skimpy shorts. Although your ass practically is bursting out of the tights they at least cover you for some decency. You go to open the door, trying to not notice your situation and your scandalous attire. You didn't want to look like you were asking for it. You open the door, heart hammering inside your chest. And your heart sank a hundred feet below sea level, it was Michael, your gym friend. Your rude, obnoxious, sex driven gym friend. At 6' 4" he was a brute of a guy, not to mention 300 pounds of rock hard muscle. To make matters worse he was totally hot, and you could feel the hormones begging for something very sinful.

Michael opens the door in surprise to finding a gorgeous brunette standing in front of him. You shudder as his eyes scan over your curvy body, practically undressing you. It almost turns you on knowing he wants you, undress you, bend you over. You shake such thoughts from your head, needing to focus to finding how to get back into your old body. You give a impatient cough in your throat as he looks back at eye level, taking no shame in what he has done. "Hey gorgeous, I was wondering if Ryan was here." You huff, "He isn't here, and he won't be back for quite awhile." You start to close the door by his foot stops you. "What else do you want?" You say, wanting this situation to end more every minute. "Just wondering if you and Ryan are a thing." You didn't think about a cover story for your new body. You have to come up with a story quickly. Didn't want to draw any attention to Ryan as his new girlfriend, so yo went with family. "No, I am his cousin... Rose." Michael seems to brighten up at this. Your worried he will make a move, "Look I really need to go so if you could just..." Your stepping backwards, and trip over the rug underneath you. Michael manages to catch you, shoving you into him for support. He licks his lips. You are about to to apologize when he captures you in a deep kiss. You're in shock to his brash shameless action, suffocating in his embrace, and becoming light headed. His tongue pushes past your lips and explores inside your mouth, making you all hot and leaving you a fluttery mess. You need to stop him at once, or you might never get your body back.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)