More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Rivals

Hermione's unfortunate feud with her friend Ginny began early in the Spring term. Ginny had been walking along one of the upper corridors, on her way from Transfiguration to Occlumency, when her threadbare old book bag had suddenly ripped across the bottom, spilling the contents on the floor. Ginny sighed and bent to gather her books, and at that point her bag became only the first of two things to have a rip on the bottom.

Hermione was a few metres behind Ginny, she saw her friend drop her belongings and bend to retrieve them, and then saw the redhaired girl's black uniform trousers split open and reveal her garish pink and blue polka-dotted underwear.

Ginny yelped in embarrassment and straightened up, and among the laughter of the other pupils in the corridor she recognised a giggle from Hermione. Ginny looked over her shoulder to see her brunette friend, and realised that if anyone could help her, she could.

Hermione took a seat on a windowsill and Ginny backed up to her, trying to avoid anyone else seeing her rear. Several of the pupils in the corridor, however, decided that this was more interesting than the lessons they had been heading to, so slowed to see what would happen next.

"I might be able to do something..." Hermione murmured, inspecting the damaged trousers and twirling her wand, "these look very old."

"They're handed down from my brothers." Ginny explained in a hushed voice.

"All of them?" Hermione wondered aloud, then she pointed her wand at Ginny's split seam and commanded, "Garmentus Intactico."

The torn stitches moved, trying to reach for each other across the expanse of Ginny's chubby backside, and fix themselves. They pulled at the stretched black fabric they were attached to, and suddenly there was a straining and a popping noise. Ginny looked down as her trouser button detached and went flying off somewhere, and the zip tore open. She squealed and clapped the book she was holding over her newly exposed front.

"That made it worse!" She exclaimed.

"Let me try again." Hermione said, "Humilitus Totalus Fix Garmen..."

"I just need to go change." Ginny interupted, suddenly side-stepping away, but in the process bumping into Hermione's wand. There was a brief pop of sparks, and Ginny felt a loosening around her legs. She looked down and saw her trousers fall away in pieces, like banana peels. The corridor burst into more laughter as Ginny tried to leave backwards, still clutching a book over the front of her panties, trailing pieces of her trousers like black streamers from her ankles.

"Oops!" Hermione said, seeing her friend's humiliation, "I didn't mean to do that, but you bumped my wand..."

Ginny's own wand, meanwhile, had lain discarded on the floor, right up until this moment, when Ginny's foot found it. The wand rolled under her foot, upending Ginny and sending her tumbling to the stone floor.

Ginny got to her feet again, she had dropped her book so had nothing to cover her knickers with but one hand, as in the other hand she held her wand. She pointed it at Hermione and muttered a spell.

"What was that?" Hermione exclaimed at the wand let out a shower of pink sparks, which surrounded her before suddenly disappearing. But Ginny did not answer her as she turned and fled, still trailing her ruined trousers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)