More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Mottephobia Curse

Hermione continued giggling at the thought of Ginny's comically bright pink and blue panties for a while after her friend had retreated around the corner and fled in the direction of the Gryffindor dormitory. Although as she pulled herself together and set off down the corridor towards Arithmancy, she could not help wondering what spell Ginny had thrown at her before she left. Nothing seemed to have happened so far, she half-expected the spell to have caused her knickers to drop to the floor (a popular spell among teenage wizards) or her breasts to increase three sizes and pop her bra (a spell which had been banned in Hogwarts for forty years now).

As she walked, a small colourful shape came fluttering in through an open window and landed on Hermione's sleeve, spreading black, red and white wings.

"Callimorpha Dominula." Hermione smiled as she recognised it, "The scarlet tiger moth." The moth paused for a moment and then fluttered up into the air again, leaving behind a dot of white on Hermione's black jumper. Hermione frowned, poking her sleeve with a finger. The moth had chewed a little hole in her jumper to the white cotton sleeve of her blouse beneath. Hermione found this odd, it was unusual behaviour for a moth to grab a quick snack out of one's clothes like that in the middle of the day, from a moving target.

As she was examining the hole and wondering if she could darn it so it would not show, another flutter caught her attention from the corner of her eye. Sitting halfway up her skirt was another moth, this one brown with a pattern that looked like eyes staring back at her.

"Emperor Moth. Saturnia... pavonia." Hermione pulled its name from her memory. But as soon as she managed to identify the insect it too took off and flew away, and again left a small hole in her clothing where it had sat on her skirt. "No..." Hermione gasped, "was that the spell you used on me? You... you little witch!"

Another moth, this one black and white, had landed on her sleeve near the hole from the first, and a brown one landed on her left breast at the same time. Hermione quickly brushed them off, but not quickly enough to stop them from leaving two more holes.

"No... no, no, no!" Hermione murmured. She looked to the window and saw another pair of moths entering the building, but as she backed away, three more landed on her body and left three more holes, two of them then circling around and coming back for seconds.

Hermione clutched her bag to herself and ran up the corridor, but everywhere she turned she saw more moths coming at her. She did not stop until she reached the door of her classroom, by which time there were over twenty holes scattered over her uniform.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)