More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who will he alter first ?

Rise of the Giant Balled Breeder Nerds

John wasn't the most handsome guy, he was however a nice guy, but he knew of nicer guys in the world. The downtrodden, the abused, the bullied, the manipulated, the oh so lustful nice guys and girls of the world known as... nerds. He had a few nerd friends, and kept in contact with them... he felt they were the underdogs of life and wanted to give them a... much needed boost in life. With a snap he became ethereal, no one could see, touch or even sense his presence they could however hear him but their mind would play it back as their own voice making it sound like it was their conscience talking. With this he made another snap, with this snap all male nerds and true nerds of the world would get a boost. As for how many that made... it was about 10% of all men for regular nerds, and roughly around 2% of all men, but what made a true nerd?

The typical definition was someone who was overly smart, obsessive, and introverted or lacking in social skills. A true nerd would hold to this definition even as they got older in life. Nerds could be very nice people especially when you decided to be friends with them. Nerds could also be called stoic, not really emotionally connecting with other's but were extremely emotionally invested with the things they liked, and were very resolute on what they disliked. They usually claimed to not be able to be changed of their like's and dislikes but more often than enough they could be tricked into seeing what they disliked and would either grow to like it or hate it even more. Though one particular trait they all had was a love of arguing and defending their interests. They would be ready to defend their interests vehemently... though few had the courage to do so in the face of .

However there were darker sides of nerds,those who became so obsessive they developed disturbing personality traits. Some became manic stalkers, who would use funds to start stalking those they 'loved' and would often develop a manic and one sided love believing themselves to be the 'perfect partner' for the ones they stalked. Other's would lose all hope in people, and shut themselves off, believing the world was too pointless to be in and drowning in cartoon, anime and comics. The fictional worlds offering the only thing they wanted that life couldn't offer. Then there were those that could drown in product, with E-girls, idols, anime, buying everything they could to bathe in their love for them and neglecting their own health and sanity.

John would get rid of those factors first of all, making them the same as normal people and resisting those urges. This act would get rid of a lot of nerds that fell into those category. There would still be some who would gravitate toward those tendencies but none would go to that anymore. With that done he could now do the more important change. These nerds would gain a great boon but it would only manifest under the condition that by the age of 18 they were still a nerd, this meant the usual tropes of being smart, obsessive toward anime, games, comics and idols any of these would be enough, and would have a hard time interacting with people. They had to have all 3 in order for this next part, once they entered 18 years of age the change would take place. It would start small, their balls would start to enlarge till they grew to the size of grapefruits, and their dicks would grow to exactly 7 inches long and an inch thick while soft and 12 inches long and 2 inches thick hard. Their balls would start producing sperm at a higher rate than usual. This would require for them to masturbate once a week as not doing so would cause their balls to double in size, not only that but being left alone that long would cause them to double in production giving them instant blue balls and the only cure would be release.

But why give such a debilitating effect to very socially inept individuals? Because during the time their balls are enlarging when they met a female they felt strong emotion toward, they would emit a special pheromone that would cause said female to want to have intercourse with them. This emotion could be anything from arousal, to like, to love and to even hating someone strongly would cause the pheromones to come out. Once the female smelled it she would experience intense arousal near the nerd, and would seek a way to isolate the nerd and then engage in sex.

The female would fuck the nerd till the nerd orgasm. Once the nerd came inside of them, the female would be bound to them forever, becoming the first of their many lovers. Once a nerd came inside a second change would take place over a week, their balls would start to swell up and their dicks would change they would shrink to a smaller size, but when aroused would surge to full erection size. What their overall size for both would depend on the nerd, some nerds will have more giant sized balls with some growing as big as watermelons and even bigger. Some would have more huge sized dicks either in terms of length or girth or both.

Once a Nerd reached max size, they would start producing pheromones that would attract women that not only they had strong feelings toward but that was most compatible with them. These women would be consumed with a desire to breed, and the pheromones would give them the same stretching ability as the first, and would also be able to be impregnated with ease, and could birth up to 8 children without experiencing pain or displeasure. During the pregnancy their body will be altered to the nerds ideal body type, while their breasts will swell up with milk and produce enough milk to feed all of their children. Nerds with multiple ideal types will have their first woman become the first ideal and the second the second ideal, and third and fourth if a nerd has that many. Once the last ideal type is made it will reset back to the first ideal type.

However once a nerd reached 21 years of age one of two things would happen. If they decided to abandon their nerd tendencies and be more 'normal' they would stop growing and retain what they had. However if a nerd kept these traits and become a 'True Nerd' they would gain more benefits. They would become massively endowed with their dick and balls growing to tremendous proportions their balls could become the size of pumpkins, and their dicks could reach up to 3 feet in length and 6 inches in girth possibly more. They would also become very well built, with compact muscles allowing them to carry up to 400 pounds of weight with ease, not only that but they would also grow up to 6 feet tall in height. Finally they would emit a pheromone that would attract any woman they wanted, and women that swallowed their semen would get a total body makeover to the nerd's personal specifications. They could also control if they wanted to impregnate a woman or not at will and any women they had sex with would be able to take their dick no matter how big and could also contain an infinite amount of cum as their bodies would automatically stretch to well beyond their limits, this would happen the minute they inhaled a True Nerds pheromones, which could be anytime during sex.

John thought on these details wondering if there should be anymore changes to be done...

More changes or run with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)