More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FlatCap90210 FlatCap90210

Do the pills actually arrive the next day?

Rather - what's going on where they COME from?

Joel Bennet was a quite intelligent man. Sadly, he was not a smart man, or he wouldn't have applied for a lab tech job with Growine Industries. Not that Growine was a disreputable employer, far from it; the company held stellar records in all important employee satisfaction metrics, had been ranked among the Top 10 'Best Biotech Companies to work for' four years in a row and every review aggregation site online was full of glowing praise from former and current staff at Growine. But in the latter, Joel could have gotten the first clues that would have helped him avoid his ultimate fate:

"Growine does not only pay me well above average, they also provide amazing benefits. Medical, dental, and a little something I'm not allowed to divulge due to NDA, but it helped me overcome my terminal shyness! The wife loves it." - Your_Uncle_Bob

"I thought that I wouldn't quite qualify for a position at Growine, and I didn't, as it turned out at the interview. But they went above and beyond after hearing how I had fallen on hard times, and got me a job in production! It took some getting used to, but the pay is great and I love my work!" - Molly_Moo

"Sadly, I had to part with Growine after almost 10 years of working for and with them. My time there will always hold a special place in my heart - I will never forget it, particularly with the souvenir they let me keep. Not that they or I had much choice there ;)" - PussInBooty

Of course, hindsight is 20-20, and when Joel thought back to these posts, he understood them much better - and absolutely shared their sentiments.


"Mr... Bennet, was it?" The stunning, outrageously curvy brunette checked her clipboard and threw a glance at Joel, her stark grey eyes fixing him through her silver-rimmed spectacles. "I'm Delphine Poundings, Head of HR at Growine. You are here for the tour of the facilities before you start working for us next Monday, correct?"

"Uh... ah, yes!" Due to a relative lack of blood in his brain, Joel couldn't answer right away - that cute British accent alone made him giddy. "Yeah, that's me. But you can call me Joel, sweethea--ma'am."

The glare Miss Poundings shot him made Joel reconsider both the choice of nickname and how to refer to her in his mind. But even annoyed as she was, Miss Poundings looked so beautiful, irresistible even.

"Mr Bennet, here at Growine Inc., we pride ourselves on our professional decorum. Please do remember that during the tour at. All. Times." Miss Poundings' look semed to convey more than an admonishment, though - something like a genuine warning. "Growine Inc. is a leading biotech company, so I have to stress the importance of following proper procedure. Always. Growine cannot guarantee your... physical integrity otherwise."

"I... I wasn't made aware that Growine handled such..."

"Potent material? Well, we at Growine pride ourselves in the effectiveness of our product." Miss Poundings' smile was tiny, but definitely proud; as Head of HR, she obviously identified a lot with her employer. "Which of course means that the security measures have to be appropriately severe. But with your stellar record, I don't see any problems there."

Joel's smile grew a bit strained. He had... embellished his CV a little. Not too much of course, or else he'd be found out when they did their background checks, but enough to have better chances at the job. Everyone did it, right?! He'd learn what he needed soon enough, and it wasn't like he was unqualified. Just not as qualified as he made himself look.

"Me neither, I'm really excited to start working here!" Truth be told, Joel was mainly excited about the stellar pay and benefits. The job was just a job, and all this 'male enhancement' stuff was a ripoff anyways - or so he thought.


"Now, this here is our call center. It's where we handle all customer service related issues - while our products are perfectly safe and thoroughly tested, there can be certain... peculiarities if clients react adversely to them or do not take them as prescribed in our leaflet." With a sweeping gesture, Miss Poundings indicated the whole of the open office space, numerous men and women at work in front of their computers. "That's when trained representatives like Melissa here take over once our automated systems deem that necessary. How's it going, Melissa?"

Joel had thought Miss Poundings to be curvy - but Melissa made the head of HR look positivel svelte by comparison. The phone operative's breasts were Massive, with a definite, capital M, filling the young woman's lap almost entirely, her desk pushing into the soft mounds. Melissa herself looked a little flushed, glossy lips slightly open and curled into a small smile, black hair ever so slightly ruffled. And this scent in the air... if Joel didn't know any better, he'd say it was...

"Oh, I just helped a client through a delayed reaction. It was... rather enjoyable, if I'm not mistaken." Melissa's smile widened. "I know it was for me. And I think the client was very pleased with the end result. He wouldn't stop thanking me."

"Glad to hear that." Miss Poundings turned to Joel, who somehow was unable to wrench his eyes away from Melissa's bust. The way her giant nipples tented her blouse was positively hypnotic. "As you can see, we take customer relations very seriously. Our representatives have extensive freedom in handling their calls, as for Growine, a happy customer is a growing customer... base."

"Yeah, right... those penis enlargement pills never work anyways." Distracted by the impossibly big tits on Melissa's otherwise lithe body, Joel expressed his true feelings under his breath, but both women understood him very well - and reacted quite differently.

"Well. If you really think that way, I would say that you might not be a good fit for Growine after all. But..." Joel felt his stomach drop and his face go white - he'd been so close to landing this job, and now he'd screwed up! Melissa smirked, but it seemed rather good-natured, no trace of schadenfreude to be found. Miss Poundings fixed Joel with a cold stare and reached into her mouthwatering cleavage, soft breastflesh yielding around her hand. "... Lucky for you, we at Growine prefer to convince our critics instead of silencing them as some of our competition does."

With that, Miss Poundings pulled her hand out from between her tits, holding a small container made from clear plastic with two pills in it. Joel's eyes grew wide as he realized that they were from Growine's most successful line of products - Growth-X pills.

"Now, listen, I didn't mean to--"

"Mr Bennet, let me be clear. Each and every one of our employees is expected to be 100% behind Growine's mission statement - which is obviously impossible if they don't even believe in the effectiveness of our product." Popping the container open resolutely, Miss Poundings motioned for Joel to hold out his hand. "So if you are still interested in the position, you will take these pills. They are FDA approved and will not hurt you in any way - in fact, I'm sure you'll like their effect. And if, as you say, they 'never work', what do you have to lose? Besides the job if you don't take them, of course."

Joel swallowed as he stared at the deceptively innocuous-looking pills in the open container.

Will Joel take the pills?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)