More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Garf Garf

Where to next?

Psyche Control Room (Garf branch)

This is weird. You can't recall what this labyrinthian maze is, yet it seems familiar somehow. Well, thanks to your long-lasting interest in dream analysis, you know they can be jumbled and vague like that, so you shrug and move ahead. A door nearby strikes you as nearly identical to the one that is in your home, so you open it and sure enough, it leads to a room that vaguely looks like your sister's room.

Except that it's much bigger and there are a couple of doorways leading into further rooms, something that definitely doesn't exist in your real house. Your sister isn't anywhere to be seen, so you stroll inside and look around. Pervert as you are, your first instinct takes you to her wardrobe. Opening a drawer, you find a neatly folded pile of utterly boring cotton panties, all of them in gentle pastel colors. But at the very bottom, you hit gold as your fingers touch silk - a black high-cut pair that looks small enough that they cannot possibly hide her juicy butt completely. So now you know that there exists a sexy side to your sister, albeit a well hidden one. Too bad she really keeps it so well hidden, as having little eye candy at home wouldn't hurt.

But hey, anything is possible in a dream, right? So with a little juvenile giggle, you wave your hands over the granny panties and SWOOOSH! Like magic, they've all turned into proper sexy panties. And since you've spent more than enough time wanking over lingerie catalogs before you discovered Internet porn, there is a multitude of styles and materials present, from lacy boy-shorts to latex thongs and everything between. If only it was that easy in real life!

Moving on, you check her laptop. Curiously, it's not password protected and there is a video running. You grab her chair and sit down to watch. It's some video-blog thing, you guess, filmed on a shitty Handycam or something as the colors are washed out and the light level seems to vary without a rhyme or reason. You can make out the somewhat blurry face of Shelly as she seems to be skateboarding somewhere. You keep watching, hoping that something would happen, but despite several jump cuts during which the locations change, she just keeps skateboarding smoothly, not even having the sense to fall over for your amusement. Bored, you stand up and continue exploring.

Going through one of the extra passages that had appeared in the room, you come into a round room that is empty aside from a life-sized statue of Shelly. A very life-life and completely naked statue, you might add. You walk around it, taking note of all the details, of which there are plenty. You knew your sister was pretty hot, what with her long, blond hair and blue eyes, and curvy figure. Standing next to the statue, it's even the exact same height as Shelly, meaning that your eyes are level with her nipples. So naturally, you grab the bosom of the statue with both hands. Amazingly, they feel just as soft as the real thing! You spend several minutes just kneading them. Wait a minute - the thought hits you. You were able to magically transform Shelly's underwear, so clearly you had powers in this dream. So without further ado, you inflated her boobs into real tits. She had probably been a D before but now she's at least an E cup, if not F. Cup sizes are not your strength. If only it was this easy in real life, you muse ruefully again.

You step back into the bedroom and then check out another of the extra passages. It's almost identical: a round room with a statue in the middle. This statue almost makes you recoil in horror. You guess its supposed to depict Shelly, but it's all misshapen and grotesque as if the sculptor wanted to mock her on purpose. Her breasts are saggy flaps, her waist has disappeared under several sausage rolls, there are giant pimples all over her body - even her knees are bony and shapen in a weird way. Yuck, this is really killing all the fun you were having. You were ready to beat a hasty retreat when you remember your magic powers - and you do like to work with your hands.

So with determination, you attack the ugly troll. You'll make the unknown 'artist' regret their actions, but first, you need to fix this. It feels like ages and at the end, you're sweating - why the fuck are you sweating in a dream - but the statue finally looks like the real Shelly. Just to make sure, you pop back to the other room, admire the super-busty version of Shelly, and come back to put some finishing touches on the former troll-Shelly. They aren't identical, but close enough so you call it a day. Or night. Or whatever.

This has certainly been one of the more strange dreams you've ever had, you think to yourself as an incessant beeping noise - that you recognize as your alarm - blares into the dream, causing everything else to fade away.

*****

With a grunt, you slap your phone to turn the alarm off and get up. You go through your morning routine before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. Your step-mother Glynda is there, looking fine as always. Sure, she was a gold digger who is almost twenty years younger than your father, who re-married after your mother had walked out, but Glynda turned out to be a pretty decent mom. Certainly not the most affectionate mother, but not a fairy tale monster. For several years now she had made sure that you had proper clothes and were well fed and got to your hobbies and other activities. Which was a good thing since you almost never saw your dad. Business came before kids, after all. Still, he sure provided a comfortable lifestyle so you couldn't be too angry with him.

While you were eating, Shelly bounced into the kitchen, for once smiling with both her eyes and her mouth. That hadn't happened in ages. Ever since puberty had hit her hard, she had become more and more morose and grumpy.

"Good morning!" She chirped out in her melodious voice. Oh man, you really had missed the cheerful Shelly. It certainly didn't hurt that her blouse actually had the top-button open, though you couldn't really see anything. But you sure tried.

"Hey Glynda, I really need some new underwear. Could I get some money so I can go shopping after school?"

"Sure Shelly, I'll meet you at the mall", Glynda answered. Shelly merely thanked her. Huh - usually Shelly would have exploded for that, as she hated when Glynda tried to tag along with her in such matters.

"Did you have some nice dreams or how come you're so chirpy, sis?" You couldn't contain your curiosity.

"Dreams? Not really, it was actually kinda boring one that I've had before. I was like skateboarding, which is funny since I haven't skated since I was a little kid, but anyway, I was like skating across the world, which was pretty cool I guess. But no, no winning the lottery or anything", she said.

Huh - weird coincidence. You vaguely recall dreaming something about Shelly skateboarding as well.

*****

The school day passes by in a comfortable numbness. You're a regular dude, you don't stand out, so it's all pretty standard and nondescript. You hang out for a while with few of your friends. As the sun is setting, you make it back home, just in time for dinner.

Except that there is no smell of cooked food. Which is really strange because Glynda is nothing if not predictable. You make your way deeper into the house until you hear two voices - Shelly and Glynda, and both sound excited. You take a peek through the partially open door of Shelly's room. There are four or five bags on the floor, all carrying the logos of various famous lingerie brands. Shelly is busy packing something into her wardrobe while Glynda is stuffing a black garbage bag with something else.

"I've always told you that you have an amazing figure darling, I'm just so happy that you're finally seeing it yourself", Glynda says. Shelly pauses and nods. "I mean, on one level I knew I had a distorted view of myself, but I just couldn't help it, and it made me so angry and depressed. But this morning when I took a shower and looked myself in the mirror, I saw myself the way, well I guess you and the rest of the world see me", she literally pirouetted while twirling something red and lacy in her hands, "and all that anger and frustration and negativity just went *poof* and I feel so good now!"

"Well I'm glad", Glynda answered, as she grabbed a handful of granny panties and stuffed them into the garbage bag. "And this underwear upgrade is sorely needed!" Both women laugh.

You step back, stumbling into your room.

You might not be Sherlock Holmes or Albert Einstein, but you've been given enough pieces for this puzzle. You just cannot believe it since it is factually impossible.

You fall on your bed in shock.

The skateboarding dream. The body morphing. The underwear change. With alacrity, you reach your old notepad and scratch down few French lines:

-Her dream was a video running on her laptop. I can monitor her dreams?

-Changing her underwear made her want to replace it. Did she buy the exact same stuff that I created or did I implement some sort of guideline to follow? Verify.

-Troll-statue must be her self-image. Re-sculpting it had a direct and immediate effect on her psyche. BE CAREFUL!

-What is the purpose of the other statue? Investigate further.

-What is behind the remaining passage?

-How did I do it? What is that place? Re-entry possible? Just Shelly or maybe others too? There was a door at the beginning.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot recall any other details. Yet this is plenty. You barely hear Glynda when she calls you to eat the pizza she had ordered. Both your step-mother and your sister notice how distant you are, but thankfully don't ask you any questions. The moment you've eaten, you scramble back to your room. You try to retrace all the steps you had taken the previous evening before sleeping, until finally giving up in frustration and just get in bed.

Amazingly and despite your excitement, it does not take you long to fall asleep.

Immediately, you are back in the Labyrinth.

You run to the door and, thanking the stars, find it in the exact same spot as last time. But to your horror, it is locked tight. You curse and scream as you pound the door. It does not react at all.

"Stop that ruckus right now", a familiar voice orders you. "She's not asleep yet, but the moment she is, the door will open and you can fulfill our perverse dreams."

You turn around and find yourself looking calmly at you. You're wearing a really nice looking suit. Wait, you're wearing your usual jeans and t-shirt combo. The other You is wearing a suit.

"Stop that, you're just going to stress out your brain into shock again. Trust me, we've done that already and we do NOT want to experience it again", you say to yourself.

"Fine, we'll leave since we can see that we're not ready to cope with our self quite yet", you mutter and vanish. Except that you're still standing right there where you had been standing for a while already.

That was really fucking weird. But the important bit is that whatever this room or rooms are; you can only enter it once the subject, ie your sister, is asleep. So you wait and pace and wait and pace. You realize that there are other doors here, yet you cannot bring yourself to check them out. Sisters before strangers, or something. You have patience. You want to focus. You're a fucking disgusting pervert who lusts after his own flesh-and-blood sister, whom you've been obsessed with since forever. Or at least since her boobs started growing.

Then Shelly finally falls asleep and the door opens.

What sort of stuff will our hero get up to in the name of science and double-blind testing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)